Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Production version Acura NSX to be revealed in Detroit

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Can't wait to see it, I owned the original when it came out for about 5 years, still one of the best cars I ever owned.

Old 10-29-2012, 05:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
Based on the looks it doesnt seem to do the old NSX any justice. Kind of an unfair argument though since it has been quite a while.

Also, the old NSX was an "undercover cool" car. Something you might expect James Bond's 16 year old brother to drive. I'm undecided on whether I can see this car being that. I'll wait for the production version to decide.

Old 10-29-2012, 05:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
Based on the looks it doesnt seem to do the old NSX any justice. Kind of an unfair argument though since it has been quite a while.

Also, the old NSX was an "undercover cool" car. Something you might expect James Bond's 16 year old brother to drive. I'm undecided on whether I can see this car being that. I'll wait for the production version to decide.

Old 01-15-2013, 10:59 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Well i still have yet to see the production version in Detroit but here is the leaked interior shot via vwvortex!

Name:  honda-nsx-production-version-leaks-medium_1.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  61.9 KB

Old 01-15-2013, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
And there's a leaked shot of the exterior also..... It looks alot like the concept. Me like!

Old 01-15-2013, 11:27 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
yeppers!

Name:  Acura-NSX-II-1.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  44.2 KB

Old 01-15-2013, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
DJ, I think it looks terrific, what a Golden Age we live in. First the C7 and now the NSX. What choices we have in the Sports Car world.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
And the Viper.... And some stuff from SRT

Old 01-15-2013, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I dont know if thats the final thing regarding the exterior. The interior is just superb! Reminds me of the LFA

Old 01-15-2013, 12:15 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Gran Turismo video helps you imagine what it will look like

Quick Reply: Production version Acura NSX to be revealed in Detroit