Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Roof rack and lip kit installed!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
keprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond repute
Roof rack and lip kit installed!

Hey guys, thought I'd share how I spent my sunday :-)
Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1320613572.987962.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  41.3 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1320613587.906933.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  42.0 KB

Old 11-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
keprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond repute
One more!Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1320613893.010788.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  36.4 KB

Old 11-06-2011, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Supra510 will become famous soon enoughSupra510 will become famous soon enoughSupra510 will become famous soon enoughSupra510 will become famous soon enoughSupra510 will become famous soon enoughSupra510 will become famous soon enoughSupra510 will become famous soon enoughSupra510 will become famous soon enough
Looks nice.

Old 11-06-2011, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Any pics of your bike?

Old 11-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by X2daC
Any pics of your bike?
This was at a local duathlon
Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1320622221.391525.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  47.8 KB

Old 11-06-2011, 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
nice love the lip kit

i ordered an OEM Audi roof rack last week...can't wait to put in on!

Old 11-07-2011, 04:37 AM
Teamspeed Member
clou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enough
HT Autos? Looks good

Old 11-07-2011, 05:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
wtf is that thing on the trunk lid?

Old 11-07-2011, 06:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have noticed that lots of people who ride bikes drive impreza's

Old 11-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by clou
HT Autos? Looks good
Yep! it is their full "bottomline" kit.

LABrit-I agree w/ the sentiment, that is the only thing I am not a fan of when it comes to the STi, I wish it had the more subdued WRX spoiler

I'm not sure what it is about the WRX and STi, but everyone that I personally know that has one either mountain bikes or rides road bikes...

Quick Reply: Roof rack and lip kit installed!