Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Finally I've Found One!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 07:42 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Very rare find. Congrats.

Old 10-18-2011, 07:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats on that but I'd rather have that merc on top

Old 10-18-2011, 09:20 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by acuteperformance
LOL, my title is a bit misleading. I've been on and off looking for a GTR since they came out.

Finally got rid of my 996 TT and decided to look into it again seriously. Took awhile to get the color I wanted, the mileage, etc., and pulled the trigger on it a few days ago.

Come on don't rain on my parade.

Michael
You should have been here when I sold mine....

Old 10-18-2011, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Congrats!

Old 10-18-2011, 02:23 PM
Former Sponsor
acuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Marc
You should have been here when I sold mine....
Probably wasn't financially able to buy at the time. I just got married, wife is getting her MBA, had to sell the Porsche, yadda yadda yadda. That's really why it took so long.

Originally Posted by RFFG
Congrats!
Thanks.