Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

My 1993 Mazda RX-7

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2011 | 09:55 AM
|
Teamspeed Member
DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My 1993 Mazda RX-7

Hello guys. I wanted to share some photos of my 1993 Mazda RD-7. I don't get to drive it as much because of the rainy season here in Miami.

Old 09-07-2011 | 10:00 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Very nice car

Old 09-07-2011 | 10:14 AM
|
Teamspeed Member
DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thank you. It's been in the making since I was a LCPL in the USMC back in '02. While my buddies we spending money on strippers and booze. I was fixing this little rocket up. I will be uploading some more picture from the past to present.

Old 09-07-2011 | 10:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Really like the exterior of the car but WHY would you change the gauges?

Old 09-07-2011 | 10:30 AM
|
Teamspeed Member
The cluster went bad back in '02 when I was in the Marines and a factory cluster was $750. I was on a limited income at the time and had no choice. In the end I got more information from the Autometer units than the factory Mazda cluster..

Old 09-08-2011 | 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
S1RX7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome looking exterior love the hood and wheels.
Got any engine specs?

Old 09-08-2011 | 09:35 AM
|
Teamspeed Member
Engine has Ben street ported and polished. Balanced turbo II rotors, 4x 1600cc injectors, microtech lt10s ecu, Bosch coil packs, and I will list the rest later.

Old 09-09-2011 | 06:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
I really like this, good to see a 13B instead of the usual LSX or 2JZ in there.

get some High res pics.

Old 09-13-2011 | 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
Charlie Two Tap is an unknown quantity at this point
I love to see someone taking the time and money to make an older car look and run great instead of just wanting the newest and coolest cars out on the market because they can afford it

Old 09-13-2011 | 09:26 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
What a beast

Quick Reply: My 1993 Mazda RX-7