Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

GTR vs my 458

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 02:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
seriously?
seriously what?

Originally Posted by allanlambo
yes!
ok, just checking.

Originally Posted by gmaccormack
It wasn't a chinaman. His bilker wasn't on

Old 08-01-2011, 03:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond repute
apart from racial stereo types

just goes to show there is no accounting for driving skill even with something as learned as the GTR with all those electronic aids -

Using the middle lane - is acceptable practice given you can see what your doing..
Done this many times on narrow country lanes in the UK.

Well done the Fezza driver for showing that lamo driver what not to do !

But what id give to be on that road though - lovely !

Old 08-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MoOriginal
apart from racial stereo types

just goes to show there is no accounting for driving skill even with something as learned as the GTR with all those electronic aids -

Using the middle lane - is acceptable practice given you can see what your doing..
Done this many times on narrow country lanes in the UK.

Well done the Fezza driver for showing that lamo driver what not to do !

But what id give to be on that road though - lovely !
Just so everyone knows, the guy driving is my friend, who is chineese, which is why I refer to him as the Chinaman..

Old 08-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
He's faking it he's white and had a bad eye job

Old 08-01-2011, 10:25 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
But he would have bought lunch...
He would've bought lunch, debadged it, re-engineered it from the ground up. It would have been the leanest and most canyon-ready lunch you have ever had. You would've been sprinting canyon roads. He would've taken the stock lunch and rebuilt it with his own two hands (he is no pansy bitch) so that it was the best lunch on the table, anywhere in the world, period.

Old 08-01-2011, 10:52 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Without crossing any lines.

Old 08-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by h20skier
Look mom exotic owners that only know how to drive in a straight line

Pathetic display of driving by the guy in that rice burner
I was thinking the same thing. And not just crossing the lines - it may be hard to tell on youtube, but it seemed like he was way slow in the corners.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:40 AM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cstroked
He would've bought lunch, debadged it, re-engineered it from the ground up. It would have been the leanest and most canyon-ready lunch you have ever had. You would've been sprinting canyon roads. He would've taken the stock lunch and rebuilt it with his own two hands (he is no pansy bitch) so that it was the best lunch on the table, anywhere in the world, period.
Too fvckin funny!

Old 08-02-2011, 12:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Just so everyone knows, the guy driving is my friend, who is chineese, which is why I refer to him as the Chinaman..
just so you know, being part chinese, i took no offense. i found it hilarious. my friends (black, white, hispanic, whatever) make fun of each other all the time.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:51 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by StealthPilot
I was thinking the same thing. And not just crossing the lines - it may be hard to tell on youtube, but it seemed like he was way slow in the corners.
I held back I didn't want to ask if the video was slowed down to half speed.