Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

My new 2011 STI

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 11:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
keprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by clou
Congrats! Any mod plans or are you keeping it stock?
I'll be adding a roof rack for my (and my wife's) bikes, a different wheel setup for winters, the OEM fog lights, and the OEM STI lip, but as far as performance or suspension upgrades I won't be changing anything until the warranty is up in about 53K miles

Old 06-14-2011, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
congrats love the 2011 sti, i have a crazy customer who is already building his motor and doing a rotated turbo kit on his...

may you enjoy it in good health!

Old 06-15-2011, 01:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
keprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IMPORTIMAGE
congrats love the 2011 sti, i have a crazy customer who is already building his motor and doing a rotated turbo kit on his...

may you enjoy it in good health!
Thank you, saw your GT-R thread and can't wait to see where you go with it!

Old 06-15-2011, 02:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Great car! would love to hear more about it....

CongratZ

Old 06-15-2011, 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats but I really don't know how anyone can own these cars and keep them stock. They pretty much beg to be tuned.

Old 06-15-2011, 03:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
clou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by AudiRS
Congrats but I really don't know how anyone can own these cars and keep them stock. They pretty much beg to be tuned.
Just a few hundred dollars here and there and the car completely transforms. I was going to stay stock too but that didn't last a month.

Old 06-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
your right, accessport, turboback exhaust and your up 60whp

add some injectors, upgraded turbo, intercooler, upgraded bpv...and your in the "i can blow up my motor range"

its an easy 400-450hp. from my personal experience, forged pistons and some rods...450whp is the sweet spot in that vehicle (gt30 sized turbo like a blouch dom 3xtr) your third gear now...will feel like first gear. and 6th is no longer an overdrive!

Old 06-15-2011, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
RacingEngineV8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow...you have bought my favourite Impreza!! Congrats!

Old 06-15-2011, 05:28 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonehead
You have my car twin Enjoy her. Gas mileage kinda sucks, but it's a hoot to drive.
What kind of gas mileage are you getting (not beating on it)? I have an 06 WRX (2.5 liter) and I just got 24 mpg last fill up.

Old 06-15-2011, 05:33 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the new ride!

Quick Reply: My new 2011 STI