Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

*new to the site*

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
EricG.35 is an unknown quantity at this point
*new to the site*

Whats goin on everyone, My names Eric. Im 20 and Im from Miami, Florida. Im a sophmore in college at FAU in Boca, Florida. Been referred from my friends Blue4ref1,MarkM,Illgt2, and Carbon Fiber.I have a 2007 black/black 6speed G35 coupe, which i have done a few things to. I have full custom exhaust,Racing Test pipes, Cold Air Intake, and plenum spacer along with a Japtrix Tune. I have also had the wheels powdercoated gloss black, grille painted black, tinted tail lights and fully debadged. I attend almost all of the south florida car shows/rallys, included supercar, toys for tots or any normal runs, and have alot of experience with exotics. Glad to be a part of what i hear is the best exotic car forum out now.

Attached Images   

Last edited by EricG.35; 01-12-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:37 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice cage there Eric!
I especially LOVE the fact that you have it in a 6 speed. good on you.

Welcome.

Old 01-12-2011, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
welcome

Old 01-12-2011, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Love it. I miss mine, it was the most reliable dd I ever had.

Old 01-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Another familiar person, WELCOME

Old 01-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome. I do miss my G35 and G37 as well.

Old 01-12-2011, 04:38 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to TS!

Old 01-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud of
Welcome to the Team! Nice G35.

Old 01-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
EricG.35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks guys! look forward to getting to know everyone

Old 01-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Whelcome.

At 25 posts, I can hook you up with an avatar.

Quick Reply: *new to the site*