Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

My 2011 Subaru WRX STi sedan

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NoSubs
bonehead, I am not sure what type of seats the Sport-tech package comes with. Maybe the leather/alcantara because I have not seen any mention of them being different than the non-sporttech. I could be wrong though. DGM is a really nice colour too! Have you been following the break-in procedures? I hear mixed opinions on their importance, but stuck to it just to be safe.
Well, which seats do you have? In the States, we have a base and limited package. Base comes with leather/alcantara and no fogs, limited has full leather and fogs. There are other differences, but those are the 'big' ones.

And I am following break-in. 400 miles on the odo. Touched 4000 rpms, haven't gone over. Another 600 and I'll let her rip

Old 01-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
NoSubs will become famous soon enoughNoSubs will become famous soon enoughNoSubs will become famous soon enoughNoSubs will become famous soon enoughNoSubs will become famous soon enoughNoSubs will become famous soon enoughNoSubs will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by bonehead
Well, which seats do you have? In the States, we have a base and limited package. Base comes with leather/alcantara and no fogs, limited has full leather and fogs. There are other differences, but those are the 'big' ones.

And I am following break-in. 400 miles on the odo. Touched 4000 rpms, haven't gone over. Another 600 and I'll let her rip
The seats I have are leather/alcantara, so sounds like it is probably quite close to the base package in the States, if not equivalent to it.

Enjoy your new ride!

Old 01-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
clou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enough
The sport tech package comes with the same seats as the base. To be honest, I was pretty disappointed with the sport tech package when I saw what the limited model in the states came with. I ended up just getting the base as well.