Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Photoshoot: Acura NSX-T

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Photoshoot: Acura NSX-T

On Monday August 16, 2010 I got to spend about 2 hours with this beautiful 1998 Acura NSX-T in Downtown Tampa, Florida. I'd like to give a special thanks to Dave for bringing her out despite the sprinkles. She sure is pretty.

Visit the high-res gallery here:
Photoshoot: Acura NSX-T - a set on Flickr

Enjoy the photos

Peter

Old 08-17-2010, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
lovely automobile

Old 08-19-2010, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yeah she sure is pretty

Old 08-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
You need to work on that white balance for those garage shots, my friend!

Old 08-19-2010, 05:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Zorro
You need to work on that white balance for those garage shots, my friend!
I had it set to Auto WB. This is only the second time I've shot in a garage and those yellow lights are a real PITA. Any suggestions to improve them???

Old 08-19-2010, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
I suck at WB as well, but Photoshop is your friend in this case.

Old 08-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
Wild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ptphotography
I had it set to Auto WB. This is only the second time I've shot in a garage and those yellow lights are a real PITA. Any suggestions to improve them???
Cool car dude, how about this WB

Attached Images  
Old 08-19-2010, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
Wild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ptphotography
those yellow lights are a real PITA.
especially when the car you shoot is also yellow

Attached Images  
Old 08-19-2010, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I like doing selective color, just didn't do it for any of these? The first one looks much better. Mind sharing what you did??

Old 08-20-2010, 06:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
sure
1. Select the car with magn. lasso tool(minus the windows lights and wheels)
2. Inverse your selection (ctrl+shift+i)
3. Use selective color or hue/saturation to get rid of all the magenta and yellows in the background
4. Select the car again (by selecting your selective color layer then inverse again)
5. Adjust the yellows on the car (less magenta) so it matches the background

Quick Reply: Photoshoot: Acura NSX-T