Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Nissan 370z or Infiniti G37?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 03:25 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mr. R. is infamous around these partsMr. R. is infamous around these partsMr. R. is infamous around these partsMr. R. is infamous around these partsMr. R. is infamous around these partsMr. R. is infamous around these partsMr. R. is infamous around these partsMr. R. is infamous around these partsMr. R. is infamous around these partsMr. R. is infamous around these partsMr. R. is infamous around these parts
Nissan 370z or Infiniti G37?

Would you choose the Nissan 370z or the Infiniti G37 coupe? Are there any other cars around the same price point that should be considered?

Old 05-02-2010, 04:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
code85 is on a distinguished roadcode85 is on a distinguished roadcode85 is on a distinguished roadcode85 is on a distinguished roadcode85 is on a distinguished roadcode85 is on a distinguished roadcode85 is on a distinguished road
I'd choose the G37.. I really dont like the design of the 370..

Old 05-02-2010, 06:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'd take the 370z, i think it looks a lot better than the G37.

some other cars: BMW Z4, MB SLK, perhaps a Boxster or a Cayman.

GL!!

Old 05-02-2010, 10:00 AM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
g37. I always liked g better than z.

Old 05-02-2010, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
whatever you pick, please don't try to race everyone like they do here in SoCal.

Old 05-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
370z.

Old 05-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
yzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond repute
G37

Old 05-02-2010, 12:33 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
G37 without a doubt.

Old 05-02-2010, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
370Z without a doubt!

Old 05-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
G37, I loved mine when I had it:

Quick Reply: Nissan 370z or Infiniti G37?