Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

My Gtr Gt600 Walk Around Video

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Ebrahim that car is insane.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Octanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to beholdOctanemia is a splendid one to behold
mashallah
great GT-R.

By the way, the door of the garage looks closed while the car is running... be careful from CO poisoning!

Last edited by Octanemia; 03-23-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Very nicely done considering I don't like the GT-R

Old 03-24-2010, 05:08 PM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Bu-Khalil, you are the reason why I keep wanting the GTR again and again! And then I think about your Supra, and I'm all confused again!

Offf... why do you do this to me?

Old 03-24-2010, 05:56 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Best GTR I've ever seen, but your GT2 is better.

Old 05-07-2010, 07:14 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
srt8tt is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 05-07-2010, 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
What a bonnet! Needs hood pins tho

More pics?

Old 05-07-2010, 12:08 PM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Some people have taste, and some others just have too much taste! Go EK, love your rides.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:14 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Love it... The hood isnt my Cup of tea, but wow the rest is awesome!

Old 05-07-2010, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
srt8tt is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by srt8tt; 05-07-2010 at 05:07 PM.

Quick Reply: My Gtr Gt600 Walk Around Video