Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Photoshoot: Jeff Hill's built STI

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 12:18 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura about
Photoshoot: Jeff Hill's built STI

I did a shoot today with Jeff Hill and his crazy STI which came out really well. Shot with a Canon T1i and Sigma 10-20mm SWA f/4-5.6, Canon EFS 55-250mm f/4-5.6 and my Canon EFS 55mm f/1.8 II. Here are the general specs:

513whp/494wtq on Q16 @26.7psi on a Mustang Dyno
11.9 second 1/4 mile
Turbonetics GT-K 500 rotated turbo
Treadstone stealth black 4.5” core FMIC
Coolingmist CMGS FS methanol injection kit with failsafe
Ultimate Racing 1260cc top-feed fuel injectors and fuel rail kit with braided stainless steel hoses and AN fittings
Full Blown in tank dual Walbro hanger
Two Walbro 255lph fuel pumps
TurboSmart eBoost2 40psi Sleeper Series EBC
Cusco exhaust manifold header
Cusco Zero 2R coilovers
Cusco lateral links (camber adjustable)
Cusco trailing arms
Rotora Front & Rear Big Brake Kit with 6 Piston cast aluminum red front calipers and 4 Piston cast aluminum red rear calipers and 14" front rotors, 2 piece cross drilled and slotted and 13" rear rotors, 2 piece cross drilled and slotted
Sparco Torino 2 front seats in red jacquard fabric
Sparco reupholstered rear seat in red jacquard fabric
Sparco reupholstered door cards in red jacquard fabric
Sparco harness bar powder coated in gloss black
Sparco black 6 point harnesses
Alcantara black suede headliner, pillars and visors
Works Bell Team Orange 350mm leather steering wheel
Two ZEX "Blackout" 10 lb. N2O bottles custom fabricated in the rear deck plumbed but not tuned
Voltex side skirts with blacked out vents
Voltex Type 2V carbon fiber GT wing
Voltex carbon fiber rear under tray
Voltex front under wing (on order)
Voltex front bumper with blacked out vents (on order)
Voltex single plane canards (on order)
Ganador carbon fiber Super Aero mirrors
Volk Racing LE28N 18x9.5 wheels +42 in Glossy Black
Hankook Ventus R-S3 265/35/ZR18 extreme summer performance tires
LightWerkz custom headlamps
Kenwood Excelon DNX8120 All-in-One Navigation/DVD Entertainment
system including a complete fiberglassed trunk enclusure.

The rest of the shoot in hi-res can be found HERE

Sorry, stupid photobucket bandwidth error but it's fixed now. Couldn't remember which pics were up so you might see some new ones!

1)

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited by ni$mo350; 03-08-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
helothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura about
nice pictures!
thanks for sharing.

p.s. that guy knows what brand to choose for his car's aero

Old 03-07-2010, 12:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by helothere
nice pictures!
thanks for sharing.

p.s. that guy knows what brand to choose for his car's aero
Thanks and yup, you know what's up haha. The only reason he has the Cusco front is because he's still waiting for his full Voltex font/canards and then we're going to do another shoot!

Last edited by ni$mo350; 03-07-2010 at 12:26 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
emag remrofni is an unknown quantity at this point
These look sick. What rig setup did you use for the motion shot?

Old 03-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Jeff, is a maniac (in a good way) I spy some of my parts on there. He is always tinkering with his toy, looks awesome, great photos
the funny part is, there are probably double the mods that are listed above, he is a kid in a candy store.

Old 03-07-2010, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by emag remrofni
These look sick. What rig setup did you use for the motion shot?
HAHA the rig was me hanging out the window of my car while my buddy drives for me. The other rolling shots where he is behind me are from me shoving myself through my moon roof and snapping away

Originally Posted by IMPORTIMAGE
Jeff, is a maniac (in a good way) I spy some of my parts on there. He is always tinkering with his toy, looks awesome, great photos
the funny part is, there are probably double the mods that are listed above, he is a kid in a candy store.
That is an understatement, he said it's nice because he's almost done but I doubt that Small world, eh? It's nice to shoot an all around fully built car.

Old 03-07-2010, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice shots buddy

Old 03-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by ctzn
Nice shots buddy
Thanks! I just did a mini shoot with a friends Frankenstein RHD 240sx. Talk about a challenge haha! It took me forever to clone out all the little scratches/dents/chips.