Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

NEW SWITZER DEALER: Boulder Nissan

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
NEW SWITZER DEALER: Boulder Nissan

We'd like to introduce Boulder Nissan out of Colorado to our lineup of US Switzer Dealers! From Jason (at Boulder) ...
Hi guys,
I am really excited to announce that Boulder Nissan has become an authorized installer/retailer for the Switzer products. We just finished the install on my GT-R and verified the tune on a Dyno Dynamics dyno. The previous mods to my car were HKS EBC, upgraded acuators, Forged E-tune, Greddy intercoolers, AAM downpipes, CBRD midpipe and HKS rear exhaust. With these mods the car produced 540awhp on the same dyno. Stock cars produce around 430awhp on this dyno.

The quality and fitment of the Switzer kit is excellent. Everything fit as it should and needed no "tweaking" or additional work to make it fit correctly. Only "modification" required is some trimming of the ducting to make room for the larger intercoolers. We also installed the cooling kit. It also installed without issue and really cleans up the look of the engine bay imho. I will provide more data on the cooling kit once summer arrives here in Colorado and I have a chance to run the car on the track in hotter weather.

I always described the car as quick, but I can now say that this car is really, really fast. The car builds power and never lets up. I am very impressed with how Tym has set the "tune" up to build power and torque smoothly throughout the full range of RPM's. I can't wait to get out to the track and see how the car performs. I am sure I am forgetting a few details. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks again to everyone at Switzer. I look forward to representing their products. Switzer produces very high quality packages that work as promised.
Welcome aboard, guys.

Attached Images  
Old 01-14-2010, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool guys, congrats!

Old 01-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, that has a huge impact on your credibility imo.
Will Boulder Nissan warranty the car?

Old 01-14-2010, 05:22 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AudiRS
SWITZER | Performance products.

(warranty is there on the left side)

Old 01-14-2010, 05:23 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by AudiRS
Positive, I assume?

We're also in talks with a North Eastern Nissan dealer, and obviously work with Northcoast Nissan in Ohio, as well.

Old 01-14-2010, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jo_Switzer
Positive, I assume?

We're also in talks with a North Eastern Nissan dealer, and obviously work with Northcoast Nissan in Ohio, as well.
Of course positive

The russians are to thank too as they have continuously beat on their cars all summer long with no bad outcomes and excellent results in the drag event.