Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Pic of GT-R next to old generation Skylines

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 10:25 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Still in love with the 33. 34 is a strong second. Haven't seen the new one in the flesh yet.

Old 02-21-2008, 10:38 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex
Still in love with the 33. 34 is a strong second. Haven't seen the new one in the flesh yet.
You're in ATL right? The dealership will display my GT-R for 1 day on the showroom floor once it arrives (it'll be the longest 24 hours of my life) and then I'm taking it home. I'll let you and everyone know once it shows up. I'm hoping its one of the first to show in June, but we'll see what happens!

Old 02-21-2008, 10:41 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
I sure am. Would love to have a look.

Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
You're in ATL right? The dealership will display my GT-R for 1 day on the showroom floor once it arrives (it'll be the longest 24 hours of my life) and then I'm taking it home. I'll let you and everyone know once it shows up. I'm hoping its one of the first to show in June, but we'll see what happens!

Old 02-21-2008, 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
drew935 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll take anyone of them...at least I have R33 wheels

Old 02-22-2008, 01:13 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by drew935
I'll take anyone of them...at least I have R33 wheels
Wheels are a start!

P.S. - Thanks to DJ for uploading my new Avatar...

Old 02-22-2008, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to all
Nice, Congrats!

Wheels are a start!

P.S. - Thanks to DJ for uploading my new Avatar...

Old 02-22-2008, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond reputeajindfw has a reputation beyond repute
My garage would be happy to be home to any of them.

Old 02-22-2008, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
I have two of them the BNR32 and the BNR34 I wasnt a Big fan of the 33 but Nissan had a limited edition Nismo 400R that thing looked great I hope one day I can find one

This link is where you will find my GTR's

https://teamspeed.com/forums/showthr...highlight=toys

Attached Images  
Old 02-22-2008, 03:31 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by CondorCGT
I have two of them the BNR32 and the BNR34 I wasnt a Big fan of the 33 but Nissan had a limited edition Nismo 400R that thing looked great I hope one day I can find one
Damn Condor, when you mod a car you really go all out. Did these pics end up in a magazine or do you always use a fancy backdrop in all your photos?

Old 02-22-2008, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Damn Condor, when you mod a car you really go all out. Did these pics end up in a magazine or do you always use a fancy backdrop in all your photos?
I used the GTR34 pictures twice in magazine's and this was a long time ago. Glad you like the Mods . I like to go all the way and if you think about it its the best way to do it if you have more power you need cooling and if you go fast you need brakes and so on