Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Lexus Previews Four Tuned IS-Fs, F-Sport IS 350 and LX 570 for SEMA

Old 10-29-2008, 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond repute
Post Lexus Previews Four Tuned IS-Fs, F-Sport IS 350 and LX 570 for SEMA

Old 10-29-2008, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
I'll take them all except for that SUV, that thing just looks awkward.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:06 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I think they all look awkward.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
ah artisan is...i work with them...should be 600hp...i wonder if that auto box will hold up time will tell!

Old 10-31-2008, 01:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
max13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the roughmax13 is a jewel in the rough
I cant wait to see these at SEMA, the blue and black one with the CF are the best looking ones IMO, there very clean and not overdone like the orange one and the matte black one. I remember hearing that one of these was putting down like 800 rwhp or something like that, anyone know which one it is?

Old 11-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I dont mind the 2nd and 3rd pix...
will the kit fit this?

Attached Images