Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

Fixed Gear Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MaximumMD
Sorry to jump in but man three knee surgeries!!!! What did you do to your poor knees?!
Torn meniscus. The good news is that it's on the good knee this time. It sucks I know but I will be back training shortly. The funny thing is it happened while getting in my tub. I slipped and slammed the inside of the knee rather viciously against the thick tile edge.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JLMIAMI is an unknown quantity at this point
ouch! well wishing you the speediest of recoveries!.....for sure a ride would be great, assuming your also in miami?

Old 03-25-2013, 12:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks. Yes I am born and raised. Surgery April 19th. Be on the bike in 3 weeks

Old 03-25-2013, 12:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Back to serious training late May if everything goes well

Old 03-25-2013, 01:39 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maxemus
Back to serious training late May if everything goes well
I wish you a speedy recovery man! That sounds like a heck of a trip you've been on! Best of luck!

Old 03-25-2013, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by maxemus
Torn meniscus. The good news is that it's on the good knee this time. It sucks I know but I will be back training shortly. The funny thing is it happened while getting in my tub. I slipped and slammed the inside of the knee rather viciously against the thick tile edge.
Sounds painful!!

Good look with the rehab. We should organize a team speed / critical mass ride when your up to speed

Old 03-25-2013, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks fellas. Be back in no time. I'm an old pro at this rehab gig. Gotta say the worse I've ever been through was by far the shoulder surgery. Tore my labrum, rotator cuff and the AC joint was a mess. All that from pulling back a heavy poundage bow. That rehab was beyond abuse. Took me all of five full months to feel like I could function again. Looking forward to riding with you guys

Old 03-26-2013, 06:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JLMIAMI is an unknown quantity at this point
wow! sounds like you've had just a little bit of surgical experience on the receiving end of the scalpel haha! well when your back up and peddling lets figure something out.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:03 AM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by fone phreak
We should organize a team speed / critical mass ride
That would be great! I just need to get down to MIA, and get a bike... Minor details...

Old 03-27-2013, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by DBV
That would be great! I just need to get down to MIA, and get a bike... Minor details...
Dbv
I can probably get you sorted out with a bike. That is unless your as tall as a giraffe lol

Quick Reply: Fixed Gear Anyone?