Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

Any Serious Cyclists ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Diabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura about
Any Serious Cyclists ?

I recently launched a large scale road cycling forum, and I'm hoping to bolster membership. The site has only been live for approximately 3 weeks, so content has been building slowly while things are still being tweaked and a media "buzz" is getting underway . It's always been my impression that a large percentage of car enthusiasts also have a similar passion for road biking . So, please join .

Capo Velo Road Bikes + Forums + Community + Market Place

Old 08-10-2012, 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
Joined. Just got back from a ride

Old 08-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Diabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura aboutDiabolik has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Originally Posted by TheYoungConnoisseur
Joined. Just got back from a ride
Great. Thank you. Please contact me through the site . I'd love to get some feedback from you and hear about what kind of riding you do .

Old 08-10-2012, 11:50 AM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I don't get what the forum is about, the decussion of road bikes or the actual riding itself? My first impression is that's no general discussion based forum. You also have 784 subforums, which just seems overkill. Why also limit it to just road bikes? Most road riders also own TT bikes and mountain bikes and their wives all ride hybrids.

Old 08-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by nrz
I don't get what the forum is about, the decussion of road bikes or the actual riding itself? My first impression is that's no general discussion based forum. You also have 784 subforums, which just seems overkill. Why also limit it to just road bikes? Most road riders also own TT bikes and mountain bikes and their wives all ride hybrids.
Well, there are many sections that pertain to just riding . For example, there are three distinct categories: racing (to include TT and Triathlon) , endurance riding (randonnee, brevet and RAAM) and recreational riding. There's also a section for cycling travel . As far as MTB riding is concerned, for now the site is purely aimed at road cycling . Perhaps, in the future mountain biking can be included .

Old 03-12-2018, 02:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
There's already a bike thread ding dong

https://teamspeed.com/forums/health-...er-thread.html