Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new (old) GT-3

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
h-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond repute
OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooohhh that is sweet. very cool collection indeed.

Old 08-26-2008, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Great collection. Beautiful new(old) GT. I love it. Great video too.

Looking forward to more threads from you.

Old 08-27-2008, 01:50 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
thusly will become famous soon enoughthusly will become famous soon enoughthusly will become famous soon enoughthusly will become famous soon enoughthusly will become famous soon enoughthusly will become famous soon enoughthusly will become famous soon enough
Thought I would get to run the RSR at Road America this labor day weekend at the PCA TRAC 2008, but it wouldn't pass the 103db sound limit. It would have been memorable, as the last time the RSR was there, it won the GT-2 ALMS race during the 2006 season. Taking the Spec Boxster and the Cup (World Challenge specs) instead, along with a friend's 997 Cup and another Spec Boxster. If anyone is in the area, come visit - Premier Sportscar Service Transporter!

Attached Images   
Old 08-27-2008, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
i hope you drive it on the street!!!!!

Old 08-27-2008, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pixxflix
i hope you drive it on the street!!!!!
Right

Old 09-02-2008, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
thusly will become famous soon enoughthusly will become famous soon enoughthusly will become famous soon enoughthusly will become famous soon enoughthusly will become famous soon enoughthusly will become famous soon enoughthusly will become famous soon enough
Fun at Road America - PCA

Great weather and fun at Road America. Run groups (Test and Tune and Sprint) were large - over 60 cars of varying speeds and lots of passing. A few incidents (big one in the Red 996/997 GT-3 and heavily modified Group); nonetheless, overall very well run and policed event. Great fun hitting red line in 6th gear on the front straight in the Cup!! Boxster is pretty slow on the straights, but very good (and generally faster) cornering speeds as compared to 944s, 968s and some 911s (particularly considering others are running slicks as compared to Toyos).

I didn't bring the RSR as there is was no way it would pass sound (103db) and brought the GT-3 Cup and changed out muffler; guess I was wrong, as there were numerous other 911s and 964s that were seemingly were way over the sound limit. Guess the sound police were measuring dbs from the forests!

CGT also ran in the DE group - sounds as though it had a straight pipe exhaust. Destroys the beautiful sounds of a stock CGT in my opinion (and surprisingly).

Attached Images