Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A VERY Custom GT2 RSR

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2010 | 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished road
That thing is savage. I appreciate it 100x more looking at the build pics.

Nice work!

Old 01-29-2010 | 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
That's awesome but would rather seeing it tearing up the track!

Old 02-06-2010 | 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Holy crap that is gorgeous, the one and only thing I don't like are the pieces in front of the front tires (I assume they help with aero?) Anyways, I love that you are crazy enough to go balls-to-the-wall and build something this magnificent. And by crazy, I mean it in the most amazing, jealous way possible.

Old 02-06-2010 | 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing car! Love the whole build coverage.

Old 02-06-2010 | 04:24 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Holy crap that is gorgeous, the one and only thing I don't like are the pieces in front of the front tires (I assume they help with aero?) Anyways, I love that you are crazy enough to go balls-to-the-wall and build something this magnificent. And by crazy, I mean it in the most amazing, jealous way possible.
They are called canards and are significant to creation of front end downforce at high speed. Similar to those used on the 997 GT3 RSR.

Old 02-06-2010 | 04:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
How about a teaser?

Old 02-06-2010 | 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dblnklamg is an unknown quantity at this point
I will be at Cars and Coffee when you debut this monster. Please let us know when that will be. Awesome car and every more amazing project. Extremely well done.

Old 02-09-2010 | 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
kable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to beholdkable is a splendid one to behold
unreal!

Sorry my friends got a little tied up to handle the wheel thing but car is stunning.

Attached Images  
Old 02-10-2010 | 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
10GT3 is an unknown quantity at this point
i too will be at cars and coffee for its debut. this is too good to be true, pinch me.

Old 02-10-2010 | 01:05 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dblnklamg
I will be at Cars and Coffee when you debut this monster. Please let us know when that will be. Awesome car and every more amazing project. Extremely well done.
Please post lots of pics when you see this beast!

Quick Reply: A VERY Custom GT2 RSR