Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PetFrog comes out of hiding ;)

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
Freier is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks great. The decals along the lower panel pull together nicely. Can't wait to hear your car with the straight pipes, I'm sure it's insane!

Old 01-31-2008, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely hear you coming 6 blocks away withose loud pipes bud...we need an early morning shoot on saturday or sunday in downtown with no other cars on the road...like the B&W gallardo spot

Old 01-31-2008, 06:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
FredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1578353...7602148193962/

huge collection of photos from the past year!

Old 02-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks again for showing me the car Fred, it looks great!!!

Old 02-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
FredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond repute
My pleasure Jason. Try to do a Santana Row meet one day, there fun when it's a nice day out.

Old 02-02-2008, 12:07 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic Fred, what a killer ride....my favourite detail is the vented lexan rear quarter windows...at least thats what I think they are made of !

Kudos for doing it up to "Fred" specs...I still remember your Techart/Modded 996TT...that was a nutty beast as well.