Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ultraviolet on the RS

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2015, 08:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
dertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud of
Ultraviolet on the RS

I'd like to see some actual pics of the RS in ultraviolet. Most of what I've seen is either an enhanced photo or kinda washed out. I've ordered mine in that color, but can change it.

Thanks!

Old 03-25-2015, 10:24 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
There are a few pictures floating arround on the interweb. Some of these are posted in the GT3/GT3 RS thread, pics taking by PGRANDHOMME on instagram.

Not really convinced about the color, maybe with some black rims it would work.

Congrats anyway on your RS order as it seems difficult to get an allocation.

Old 03-25-2015, 10:28 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
That'll do it!!

Old 03-25-2015, 10:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
dertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud of
Those look really washed out. If that's the real color, I would change my order!!

Old 03-25-2015, 01:09 PM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
I think those pictures represent the real life color. looking at the other colors on the picture, like the tail lights and licenceplate (blue).

Old 03-26-2015, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
look at the pic with the door open.. horrible pics with bad lighting. think u will be fine!

Old 03-27-2015, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
Bad pics, I agree. I want that rich darker violet seen on the configurator.
Black wheels are a must, too. Ceramic brakes will give it yellow calipers.

Last edited by dertub; 03-27-2015 at 09:58 AM.
Old 03-27-2015, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
Bad pics, I agree. I want that rich darker violet seen on the configurator.
Black wheels are a must, too. Ceramic brakes will give it yellow calipers.

Old 03-27-2015, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
I like it!

Old 03-27-2015, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
painted brakes are a must too imo, maybe gt silver with uv porsche in it? black wheels and u have a winner