Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: GT3RS for a client

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
WTB: GT3RS for a client

Hi guys:

Please PM me if you know of any new GT3RS out there for sale.

Old 07-09-2008, 03:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by silversurfer

Thanks...checked it out.

Old 07-09-2008, 09:53 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Thanks for that link. I've been on the lookout for the right RS for a while now, and outrageously, the prices still haven't gone down. As soon as they announce the new RS pics/specs, the prices should reach their zenith (yeah, I said it, zenith) before tumbling. So Moe, I would tell your client if he can wait, to wait a little longer, to get the new RS, or the mk I at a reasonable price, instead of the 30K over price gouge.

Oh, and a word of warning to anyone interested in the White RS at Paul Miller Porsche. I was in contact with one of the salesmen there for a bit because I was interested in the car, and was trying to make a deal for it about 1 month ago. At that time, the car had 33 miles, had been owned by one collector, and had been garaged for a year with no driving put on it. This car has been on ebay now for the 4th time, and the last time someone had actually bid and won the car. Interesting that it's back up again and now has 400 miles. Not a huge deal but something to be aware of.

Old 07-16-2008, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Max Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to allMax Power is a name known to all
It is really interesting to watch the RS sales.

There are cars that have been for sale for over 1 year, asking +$40k or +$50k. There are continually 25-30 for sale in the US. That's about 1/12 of them for sale at any one time.

It is hard to track sales, as the selling price is often not known. i.e. on eBay when the car is removed from the auction early

However, there are some known sales:

Porsche 911 (997) GT3 RS Registry -- docs -- Sales

If anyone has any info to add to the registry, send it my way....