Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

918....Finally

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2014, 11:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats use it in good health.

Old 12-15-2014, 03:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
damn, you have one amazing collection and a beautiful new addition!

Old 12-15-2014, 05:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
I had a feeling one of these would end up in your garage! enjoy ! Looks stunning

Old 12-15-2014, 09:54 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome jpcourt! Love the color combo

Old 12-15-2014, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I dare to say that I'm not that much a fan of the color combo, nevertheless awesome car and even better collection. Have fun with it!

Old 12-16-2014, 07:42 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Maxtheone
I dare to say that I'm not that much a fan of the color combo, nevertheless awesome car and even better collection. Have fun with it!
We all have that perfect combo in mind!!

I sure tried out some colorcombinations on the Porsche CC, as I'm sure we all have done...

Thx again for sharing JPcourt

Old 12-16-2014, 10:09 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Which of your cars has the highest mileage? Do you even drive them?

Old 12-16-2014, 11:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Scott Davis
Which of your cars has the highest mileage? Do you even drive them?
I drive them all... But for the most part only on weekends and in good weather.

Old 12-17-2014, 12:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jpcourt
I drive them all... But for the most part only on weekends and in good weather.
can we see more of your Speciale?

Old 12-17-2014, 01:09 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Lots and lots of stunning cars TS members adding to their stables lately!

Huge congrats JP! Enjoy it in the best of health!

After seeing 918 is wide range of colors I can say that white is really the best!

Quick Reply: 918....Finally