Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spied! Undisguised 2015 Porsche GT3 RS Dashing Through The Snow!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 08:41 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Spied! Undisguised 2015 Porsche GT3 RS Dashing Through The Snow!

Name:  Porsche GT3 RS 9.jpg
Views: 6747
Size:  236.1 KB

Spied! Undisguised 2015 Porsche GT3 RS Dashing Through The Snow!

It looks like the holidays have come early for us Porsche fans thanks to our trusty Teamspeed spies, who caught up with the all-new 991 GT3RS undergoing winter testing, and fully undisguised!

Would you look at those front fender louvers, wider-track, and massive rear wing -- yes please! Power is expected to come from the 4.0 liter flat 6 that should spit out at least 520 wild horses.

Stay tuned for more details and look for a debut in Geneva, spring 2015.

Name:  Porsche GT3 RS 9.jpg
Views: 6747
Size:  236.1 KB

Name:  Porsche GT3 RS 1.jpg
Views: 5998
Size:  219.2 KB

Name:  Porsche GT3 RS 3.jpg
Views: 5918
Size:  214.0 KB

Name:  Porsche GT3 RS 5.jpg
Views: 5992
Size:  174.2 KB

Name:  Porsche GT3 RS 6.jpg
Views: 5744
Size:  176.4 KB

Name:  Porsche GT3 RS 11.jpg
Views: 5778
Size:  217.5 KB

Name:  Porsche GT3 RS 8.jpg
Views: 5717
Size:  232.2 KB

Name:  Porsche GT3 RS 10.jpg
Views: 5595
Size:  245.4 KB

Old 12-11-2014, 09:10 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jamesaevans is an unknown quantity at this point
Need to see the final car to make a real judgement, but to me this looks a bit of a mess, almost like it is trying too hard.
It has too many over styled elements that to me don't look to come together into an an overall cohesive design.

I'm sure it will be great to drive, but aesthetically the regular 991 GT3 looks a lot better.

Last edited by jamesaevans; 12-11-2014 at 09:12 AM.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Member
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait ! Thanks D !

Old 12-11-2014, 04:50 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
@Rockitman my pleasure

Whats the plan with the old gal? PM me?

Old 12-11-2014, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks DJ, Can't wait to see what Colors and graphics will be offered. Hope I land a allocation with my dealer

Old 12-11-2014, 08:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
That deal over the front wheels looks a little too Corvettish. Sorry to you new Vette owners. Just too much stuff happening outside.

Old 12-11-2014, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GTCole
That deal over the front wheels looks a little too Corvettish. Sorry to you new Vette owners. Just too much stuff happening outside.
its either one, i for one kinda like the deal above the front wheels the turbo "hole" on the other hand.. either way it is a bit busy.

Old 12-11-2014, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
racer959 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it looks great. Well done.

Old 12-12-2014, 02:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I guess there running out of idea's to keep the design alive after so many years of building the same model......albeit the vents are functional for cooling

Old 12-12-2014, 08:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Looks good, though dont see the point for the gill on the front fender, too high to release brake heat or cooling. So really doesn't serve a purpose since the engines in the rear.

Quick Reply: Spied! Undisguised 2015 Porsche GT3 RS Dashing Through The Snow!