Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 Allocation

Old 12-09-2014, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
OmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud of
GT3 Allocation

Are there any GT3 allocations available?

Old 12-10-2014, 12:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Chimi-Changa is on a distinguished roadChimi-Changa is on a distinguished road
Doubt it- System does not show any changable GT3's.

I would advise getting on a GT3RS list or GT4 at your local Porsche center

Old 12-10-2014, 01:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
wont get a rs.......if the uk is anything to go by!!

Old 12-14-2014, 11:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My 15 GT3 arrives in January ordered months ago, and according to my dealer no more allocation. Guys with 918's get first dibs on GT3 RS.

Old 01-28-2015, 06:46 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
The GT3 Production run for 2015 ends in Feb of this year for Canada. We cannot get anymore GT3 as they will be releasing the RS version in the coming months. I think they will start up GT3 Production in either July or August as a 2016 model.

Old 01-29-2015, 10:02 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Senna1994
My 15 GT3 arrives in January ordered months ago, and according to my dealer no more allocation. Guys with 918's get first dibs on GT3 RS.
Did you get your GT3 yet?

Old 01-30-2015, 03:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
so its the same in u.s for rs........a lot of un rest in the uk regarding rs allocation, on one hand I understand if you've forked out a fortune on a spyder you may feel you should be offered an rs! ive had my deposit and letter of intent with my dealer for 3 years and ive bought many gt3/rs's from them for 14 years.weve sold 6 spyders at the dealership and history has shown only 5 rs's?? per model year......porshe seems to forgetting the loyal customers who have supported ther brand and these customers aren't going to get cars.......make a separate batch for the spyder guys and keep all happy!i did here due to the gt3 issues the build run is going to be short hence not a lot of cars being produced