Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2015 gt3 rs

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
dertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud of
Old 08-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
ive mentioned on the 918 thread some news which may worry some future rs customers, ive heard from 2 very good leads and one owns a Carrera cup team that if you order a 918 you automatically get the chance to have a 991 rs! I think the uk have sold 48,we normally only get 60rs's approx if history stays the same,iif anymore 918's get sold and all the owners decide to take the rs which I'm sure they will how many cars will be left for the rest of us mere mortals!! lets hope this is just a rumor and Porsche deliver to all those who have placed a letter of intent and potential deposits on those rs's,i think there are 6 people on the list at our dealership and with another 30 dealerships in the uk it could get messey!! and I'm sure some people will add a massive premium and sell the car straight on which Porsche in the uk have always been dead against.

Old 08-05-2014, 07:49 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ClaNie is an unknown quantity at this point
...if you order a 918 you automatically get the chance to have a 991 rs!
Does it mean that all 918 owners who placed an order for the 991GT3RS will get theirs first and all the others who don't own a 918 will be served after them? Just in case this is true, I don't think that all 918 owners will order a GT3RS too. I guess that only 10%-20% of them will order one! The production of the GT3RS will be much faster than the 918 which means that there will be no delays!

Old 08-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
boyko23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Yes. This is the so called VIP program for 918 customers.

Old 08-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think they will take them in the uk ,if you can afford a 918 you'll have the rs, even to spin it!! where does that leave the customers left on the sides, ive driven an rs for 15 years and consider my self a long term Porsche owner that buys the car for its heritage and what it stands for.....I know 2 918 drivers who don't care for the brand in the same way and jump brands when the latest thing is on the block!!

Old 08-26-2014, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed Member
GT3RS is on a distinguished roadGT3RS is on a distinguished road
I see on the german pff forum the following info on the 991RS:

The 991 GT3 RS is as follows:
- 500 ps
- No rear (seats I assume)
- Hood, roof and fenders made of CFRP
- Seats of 918 Spyder
- Wheels off the 918 Spyder 20 & 21 "
- Under 1400 kg
- From EUR 175,000
- 4.0 l engine and PDK no manual switch, no turbo engine!
- Launch Q1 / 2015
- The RS has very much driven NS in 7:20 !!!

Anyone know if this is correct?

Old 08-26-2014, 11:28 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^anything on the rumored option manual trans?

Old 08-26-2014, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
GT3RS is on a distinguished roadGT3RS is on a distinguished road
No manual according to that sorce

Old 09-09-2014, 06:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
The general manager of my dealer said he was being allocated 4 GT3's and said that meant he could get two RS models. One was spoken for and I threw my hat in the ring for the other. I will trade in my '04 GT3 with 11K miles. I hate to give up the purist (3 peddle) GT3, but....Thinking Carrera white with black wheels to match my Cayenne GTS. No pricing yet. Good idea or is a '11 GT3 RS a better choice ? Maybe paddle shifts, not so bad ? Works for F1...

Old 09-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Are they going to do MSRP or a markup?
One of our local dealers said that they returned all the deposits for the 3RS and will instead put a 50k markup on them. Is this what is happening elsewhere?

Quick Reply: 2015 gt3 rs