Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics of the 3 w/ its german friends

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008 | 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Aston is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by jenk12m
the GTS seems like an awesome truck, but a little to small for me and my growing family
If the GTS is too small, just get the DB9 as suggested Its honestly one of the best cars of modern time, IMHO :P I am on my second one and I see at least one more in sight before production closes down...

Old 07-07-2008 | 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
TTurbonegro is an unknown quantity at this point
sick stable..perfect trio

Old 07-07-2008 | 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond repute
if your dad goes in half with me...haha
Why waste our money on a street car when we could go racing????

Great lineup. Interesting comments on new M3. I am struggling with the "new" BMW's. The 135/335/535 interest me more than the M3/M5.

Old 07-07-2008 | 09:41 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Aston
If the GTS is too small, just get the DB9 as suggested Its honestly one of the best cars of modern time, IMHO :P I am on my second one and I see at least one more in sight before production closes down...
that is something i will like in to, i like to be different and have things that not everybody has. you definitely dont see very many astons driving around here

Originally Posted by TTurbonegro
sick stable..perfect trio
thanks TT

Old 07-07-2008 | 09:44 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dhinkle
Why waste our money on a street car when we could go racing????

Great lineup. Interesting comments on new M3. I am struggling with the "new" BMW's. The 135/335/535 interest me more than the M3/M5.
the 135 has better brakes than the new M3, the 335 can be modded to be just as fast as the new M3

but im with you, lets go racing. whats the latest about a track going around your area. pm me if you want about that

Old 07-08-2008 | 07:00 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Aston is an unknown quantity at this point
that is something i will like in to, i like to be different and have things that not everybody has. you definitely dont see very many astons driving around here
Where is "here" if you dont mind me asking? Wherever it is, Aston M's are not common I agree and it does not give you the attention of the F cars and p-cars when driving around town, very useful for me since I daily drive mine...
If you are close to socal youre welcome to swing by my place and check it out in person as soon as I get back from vacation

Old 07-08-2008 | 08:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
I see like 1000 Aston Martin's when I'm down in Atlanta.

Get a DBS.

Old 07-08-2008 | 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SupercarWeekend is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow great family of cars you have accumulated. Where in Florida are you?

Old 07-08-2008 | 07:26 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by SupercarWeekend
Wow great family of cars you have accumulated. Where in Florida are you?
from tampa, but i reside a lil north of atlanta right

Old 07-08-2008 | 07:27 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by MiniD
I see like 1000 Aston Martin's when I'm down in Atlanta.

Get a DBS.
sure you do

i love the DBS, but a 230k price tag is a but much for me

Quick Reply: Pics of the 3 w/ its german friends