Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche 991 GT3 RS leaks via a die-cast model

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished roadDebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished road
Post Porsche 991 GT3 RS leaks via a die-cast model

Name:  10447094_10204235447912242_3264230161685947241_n.jpg
Views: 1913
Size:  35.5 KB

Porsche 991 GT3 RS leaks via a die-cast model
Text from thesupercarkids.com

It’s been a while since we last heard about the crazier, “RS” moniker-sporting version of the already-crazy 991 GT3. But, if the picture above holds any credibility, then here’s the first look at the upcoming Porsche 911 991 GT3 RS.

In line with the spyshots of a prototype lurking around Stuttgart, the GT3 RS will differentiate itself from the standard GT3 with a large, fixed wing, wider body and air intakes on the front fender.

Powertrain figures are unknown, but do expect Porsche to cram more horses into the 475-hp 3.8-liter flat-six engine from the GT3, a power unit that has fallen under harsh criticism due to several reported cases of fire.

Are you looking forward to the GT3 RS? Let us know what you think.

Old 06-16-2014, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
porsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura about
Looks like the real thing! Ans also looks like a 1/43scale model which leaked the 1/1 =D

Old 06-16-2014, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Looks good if the real deal. Let's hope it's been properly debugged, i.e, tested in a race setting, and pray they offer a manual option.

Old 06-16-2014, 01:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished roadDebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nizer
Looks good if the real deal. Let's hope it's been properly debugged, i.e, tested in a race setting, and pray they offer a manual option.
I don't think Porsche will ever offer a manual option in the gt3 or gt3 RS again... But it would be so great !

Old 06-18-2014, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Killian2703 is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope it'll still a N/A engine and not a turbocharged

Old 06-23-2014, 09:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Killian2703
I hope it'll still a N/A engine and not a turbocharged

Nothing to worry about. It's N/A.

Old 06-24-2014, 09:17 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
That looks awesome even if it is a model

My sources tell me there will be 99.9% a manual option (it may a cost added option though)

Old 06-26-2014, 08:37 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by DJ
My sources tell me there will be 99.9% a manual option (it may a cost added option though)
This sounds like a high conviction guess, or is there a valid source?

Old 06-26-2014, 09:52 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
That would be amazing news Any word on when the reveal would be? I heard Paris next year, just hearsay though.

Old 06-27-2014, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Savage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nizer
Nothing to worry about. It's N/A.
yes I confirm: 4.0L and even manual. Coming soon..

Quick Reply: Porsche 991 GT3 RS leaks via a die-cast model