Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 gt3

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
pretty quite here these days..

Anyway, I dont own a 991 GT3 but just wanted to inform you that "rumor mill around Stuttgart" has it that AP will be disbandend from his functions as head of the GT cars at Porsche. Another puzzle piece in this whole desaster..and one thing is for sure - he is not responsible for these engine problems..he was only working with what has been given to him.

Sad day I would say if true..

Old 06-12-2014, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
pretty quite here these days..

Anyway, I dont own a 991 GT3 but just wanted to inform you that "rumor mill around Stuttgart" has it that AP will be disbandend from his functions as head of the GT cars at Porsche. Another puzzle piece in this whole desaster..and one thing is for sure - he is not responsible for these engine problems..he was only working with what has been given to him.

Sad day I would say if true..
Sad if true but would not come as a surprise. I suspect the aversion to the whole GT3 program within VAG/PAG has to be pretty palpable at the moment. Between the bad press, cost of replacing engines, and dealing with disgruntled customers, pain is being felt all the way from dealer showrooms to the top of the food chain.

The irony is that the decisions not to offer a manual and not use the new motor in the Cup cars, both of which would've likely averted all the issues listed above, were almost certainly forced on AP from above as a means to cut costs.

Last edited by nizer; 06-12-2014 at 02:04 PM.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
softarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura about
Got word today that my Riveria Blue GT3 has now left the factory and is heading for the dock. 30 days from now I'll be taking it through the mountains of north GA.

Old 07-04-2014, 01:52 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by softarga
Got word today that my Riveria Blue GT3 has now left the factory and is heading for the dock. 30 days from now I'll be taking it through the mountains of north GA.
Let the countdown begin.

Which rimcolor did you go with? PCCB?

Old 07-04-2014, 02:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Nikolas is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes finally things are moving. Mine doesn't arrive until September, but PCNA has given me a nice brand new C2S to drive in the mean time.

Old 07-04-2014, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
PCNA returned my car last week with the new engine.... I am finally driving this thing after 7 months of ownership... i'm loving it!!!

Old 07-04-2014, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^ do u have pics jp?

Old 07-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
softarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura about
Old 07-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jpcourt
PCNA returned my car last week with the new engine.... I am finally driving this thing after 7 months of ownership... i'm loving it!!!
you still have one of the best garages on TS JP!

Old 07-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
seems the 991rs wont be seen this year......guess they want the dust to settle,take it we'll see it at Geneva 2015, how quick the years fly by!!