Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mark Webber climbs aboard the Porsche LMP1 Racer

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Is that a girl? And if yes, who is she?

Old 12-16-2013, 03:21 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nohssiwi is an unknown quantity at this point
Nope, that's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendon_Hartley

Old 12-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
What a shame.... Didn't hear about him.

Old 12-16-2013, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
He's actually a very good driver IIRC, I remember him competing in the Grand-Am series and doing well despite not having much experience. I also believe he's a Mercedes F1 simulation driver.

Old 12-17-2013, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Thank you for the infos. Really appreciate it.

Old 12-19-2013, 12:11 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
KelvinC is on a distinguished roadKelvinC is on a distinguished roadKelvinC is on a distinguished roadKelvinC is on a distinguished roadKelvinC is on a distinguished road
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but does the front of the new LMP1 look really UN-aerodynamic to anyone else?

I've been a fan of Le Mans for quite some time and for all the LMP1 cars and LMP2 cars, I can't remember seeing anything as blunt as this in the front end. I suppose I'm speaking more to the headlights than any other part of it. There isn't a possibility that the headlight covers are just "mule" coverings and hiding the true shape underneath is there?

I've always loved the 917, GT1, and the RS Spyder. Something about the shape of the front end here doesn't seem quite right to me.

Of course, none of this really matters if it's fast as hell and wins.

Old 12-19-2013, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Yes, i know what do you mean and in a way you're right. It is supposed to be narrow and wedge but i don't know. Maybe they find another way to 'find' seconds add speed. Don't forget that there is the possibility that the final design of the car to change until the start of the Championship and except that, Porsche hasn't made the official presentation yet like Audi with the R18 e-tron.