Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Glistening Perfection Microfiber Towel Promotion

Old 06-28-2008, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Glistening Perfection Microfiber Towel Promotion

OK...Here is the sale again you guys have been asking for:

Microfiber towels come in many shapes, colors, and quality. I’ve searched high and low over the years to finally find what I think is the finest microfiber towel on the market.

Since Korean microfiber is considered by many to be the finest, GP MicroTowels are made in China using the finest Korean microfiber fabric. GP MicroTowels are made of a dual-pile construction. The long pile is perfect for waxing, applying detail sprays, and dusting the interior. The short pile is excellent for removing polish, cleaning the interior, and cleaning windows. Another unique characteristic that makes the GP MicroTowel high in quality is the silk banding that completes the edge of every towel. This extra detail means no scratching or snagging that plague inferior towels due to an open towel edge or edges that are merely sewn.

Here's a closeup:

This truly is a versatile and multi-purpose towel. That makes the GP MicroTowel an excellent value since you only need one towel for multiple applications.

Package 1:

This package includes all three colors of the GP MicroTowel. This is convenient since you can now color code the towel with its application. I use blue for the paint, green for the interior, and white for the windows. The microfiber detergent, 1 Quart bottle, is also included in this package. Micro-Restore is better than the common household detergent because it contains no bleach or fabric softeners. Over time, bleach breaks down the micro-fibers, and fabric softeners clog the microscopic pours that make microfiber so effective. Bleach and fabric softener render the microfiber less effective with each washing. Not only will MicroRestore extend the life of the microfiber, but its special blend of chelating agents, surfactants, and builders will remove the heavy residue (wax, oil, grease, break dust, and other chemicals) that becomes implanted in the microfiber.

12 GP Microfiber Towels (Blue/Green/White) $51.00
1 MicroRestore Detergent 1 Quart $14.99

Less Promotion 15% ($9.90)

Total $56.09

Package 2:

This package includes three GP DryingCloths and 1 Quart of MicroRestore and is the answer to the swirl causing, scratch inducing, and outdated chamois. Chamois are one of the leading causes to swirls and scratches. The reason: you never wash the chamois, over time, dirt is embedded in the cells of the chamois and it simply acts like sandpaper on your precious paint.

The GP DryingCloth is a waffle weave, foam core, microfiber towel that is gentle and effective on drying the finish. The waffle weave pattern lets you “feel” the condition of the paint when drying. The foam core allows a barrier against pressing too firm on the paint and causing micromarring. The microfiber fabric is extremely absorbent and glides over the paint while absorbing all the water. After each application, you simply wash the towel in the washer, dry, and reuse. A clean towel EVERY TIME.

3 GP MicroDrying Towels $38.85
1 MicroRestore Detergent 32oz $14.99

Less Promotion 15% ($8.08)

Total $45.76

Package 3: BEST VALUE...

The ultimate kit to start your proper wash routine. How many times have you just wanted the basics to safely and effectively wash your automobile? Well, a lot of my clients order the same products and that led me to think about what they enjoy doing. The answer: Washing their car. For many, it’s a pride of ownership, but for most, it’s therapy. So here’s a no hassle, honest to goodness, wash kit that you’ll love.

This package includes 12 of the GP MicroTowels and 3 GP MicroDrying Towels. 2 Australian sheepskin wash mitts; this is the most gentle and supple way to wash your automobile. One bottle of einszett Perls Car Shampoo, a polymer-based shampoo that is gentle on the finish and brings out the shine. One bottle of einszett Detail Spray, a polymer-based detail spray that further protects the paint and enhances the gloss. An added benefit to the einszett Detail Sprat is its anti-static ingredient that minimizes dust attraction to your paint. One bottle of einszett Cockpit Premium; the leading interior detail spray in the world, unique in its formula and application. For years we’ve had exterior detail sprays, but what about the interior. What if you simply want to wipe down the interior and get the dust and fingerprints off? Well, einszett Cockpit Premium is your answer. Its formula is designed to safely clean and apply a UV protectant to vinyl, leather, carbon fiber, plastic, etc. A best-seller. Cleaning glass surfaces has always been a chore for many. For over eight years, I’ve been using Meguiar’s Detailer Line Glass Cleaner. This glass cleaner works excellent on removing the hazy film on the interior windows, cleaning the bugs off the windshield, and imparts a crystal clear view into the world.

12 GP Microfiber Towels (Blue/Green/White) $51.00
3 GP MicroDrying Towels $38.85
1 MicroRestore Detergent 32oz $14.99
1 einszett Perls Car Wash $ 9.95
1 einszett Detail Spray $ 9.95
1 einszett Cockpit Premium $ 9.95
1 Meguiar’s Detailer Line Glass Cleaner 32oz $ 9.99
2 GP 100% Australian Sheepskin Wash Mitts $15.00

Less Promotion 20% ($31.94)

Total $127.74

Flat Rate Shipping on Pkg 1+2 = $5.00
Flat Rate Shipping on Pkg 3 = $9.50

Click Here To Order

SALE ENDS 7/6/08

Old 07-01-2008, 02:19 AM
fabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool Moe!!

Hey guys ... Moe knows his detailing...!!!!!

Highly recommended!!!

Old 07-02-2008, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Okay, we’re almost half way through the sale. Here are some testimonials from existing board members:

Really good stuff, man. Got it on the last deal. Love the cloth...definitely a great product and great deal.
Eric (Plug Guy)

Having just spent 6 hours washing, polishing, and waxing my 997TT, I have to say that Moe's microfiber towels are the best I have ever used...by far, no question.
alin2.5

Got the package today. Thanks for the great service! You are right, these towels are extremely high quality. I am very pleased.
Barrister

Old 07-03-2008, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
lager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond repute
I have one of the white ones...no doubt the best micro fibre I have...serious!

Old 07-04-2008, 12:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by lager99
I have one of the white ones...no doubt the best micro fibre I have...serious!
Thanks for the honest feedback.