Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Update on 991 GT3 deliveries

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 12:52 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Old 12-09-2013, 12:52 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!philgt3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hope it works now.

Old 12-09-2013, 06:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Damn you guys are lucky! I'd love to order one, as well, but that is just so far away from me.

Old 12-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Enrique
yesterday I saw the firt one in Mexico. ....GT silver......wow
ah damn! How did it look? Thats the color I got.

Old 12-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
The 991 GT3 is my dream car that's sub $150k.

Old 12-09-2013, 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SpeedEvo
The 991 GT3 is my dream car that's sub $150k.
Its not sub $150k

Old 12-09-2013, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
Sorry but watching the video at Paul Ricard Circuit,I got so bored, It took more than 20 laps to catch the Turbo ahead, and the automatic gearbox makes it so boring............I know that I have to evolute to the next generation of automatic cars.........Hope the manual gearboxes keep on going or I will have to keep my cars till they become museum pieces

Old 12-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by "The JC"
Its not sub $150k
Xxactly

Old 12-10-2013, 03:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
Xxactly
Ditto...I don't know too many specs that ended up being less than 150...I know I went by that by a bit...lol.

Old 12-10-2013, 07:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
A little after production.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1386678449.869022.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  43.8 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1386678461.385686.jpg
Views: 872
Size:  48.2 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1386678471.170289.jpg
Views: 866
Size:  48.0 KB

Quick Reply: Update on 991 GT3 deliveries