Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Euro Spec GT3 RS Parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
OmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud of
Euro Spec GT3 RS Parts

Please check out my listing in the marketplace for Euro-spec 997 GT3 RS components and other awesome parts:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/automot...arts-more.html

Old 01-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
OmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud of
Bump for wanting to move these parts fast! PM me for a link to additional photos and information. Thanks!

Old 01-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
Bill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura about
If you want to move those parts, then price them realistically

I had a set of those genuine 997 GT3 seats, sold them for low $7k; "Eddie" on RL also had a set and sold them ~$7k. That's the real sale price. Put them at $7.9k OBO and they will be gone. You will never get $16k, $13k or even $10k. No one paid that much new and no one will buy them for that much used. No hate just the truth based on factual sales.

Good Luck

Old 01-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
Hi Bill,

Thank you for your insights, but the seats are more valuable at this point. To be transparent:

I have had two offers of $10k for the seats, one with shipping, one plus shipping.

My current price is $12k shipped in the US.

I am much more open to lesser offers for the wing and wheels.

The window has already sold.

You can find more photos and info on the available parts on the 6speedonline listing- same thread title.

Best regards,
Shawn

Old 01-07-2014, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
Bill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura about
You had an offer for $10k and didn't take it ? LOL
How much did daddy pay for the seats ?

Old 01-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
Why the incorrect, crass assumption? You do not know me or what I do, and you think that comment is acceptable? Happy new year; I wish you the best.

Last edited by OmahaGT; 01-07-2014 at 08:16 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:18 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OmahaGT
Why the incorrect, crass assumption? You do not know me or what I do, and you think that comment is acceptable? Happy new year; I wish you the best.
We do know your the guy who put RS stickers all over a non RS car and justified it with aftermarket parts. I thought it was family money as well. Huh. That is you right?

Old 01-08-2014, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
Name:  IMG_4014.sized.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  67.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0023.JPG
Views: 354
Size:  58.0 KB

Old 01-08-2014, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
My GT3 is for sale as well. PM me for details.

Old 01-08-2014, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
Due to a overwhelming number of inquiries about my GT3, it has been listed on ebay with no reserve!

Porsche 911 GT3 | eBay

Quick Reply: Euro Spec GT3 RS Parts