Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My New GT3RS

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 01:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like the start of a wonderful day!

Old 10-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Here are some more pics from the photoshoot. This car is incredible. I had no problem spending a couple hours taking pictures of it from every imaginable angle in different settings. Every inch of the car has some amazing detail that makes you appreciate what Porsche set out to do and accomplished. I have so much for this car and Porsche, I can't even describe it.

Attached Images         
Old 10-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Great photos! I agree with your thougths, I just bought an 997.1 GT3 RS and it is awesome! Got to do a thread, but havent had the time to take some decent photos, just had the car for one week.

Old 10-07-2013, 05:07 PM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Some great looking shots , you really have an eye for it.

Old 10-07-2013, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great photos! I agree with your thougths, I just bought an 997.1 GT3 RS and it is awesome! Got to do a thread, but havent had the time to take some decent photos, just had the car for one week.
Love to see some more pics of your car too.

Yeah it doesn't get much better than the RS. You can't help but have a smile on your face the entire time you look at it and drive it.

Here are some more pics including some interior shots and bonus shot of a passerby who wanted to get in on it.

Attached Images      
Old 10-07-2013, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
Some great looking shots , you really have an eye for it.
Thanks!

Old 10-08-2013, 06:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
Leon-Surfer is on a distinguished roadLeon-Surfer is on a distinguished roadLeon-Surfer is on a distinguished roadLeon-Surfer is on a distinguished roadLeon-Surfer is on a distinguished road
Great pics!
The GT3 RS is a awesome car.

Old 10-09-2013, 06:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Leon-Surfer
Great pics!
The GT3 RS is a awesome car.
Thanks!