Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My New GT3RS

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 09:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enough
the uprights and canards look good!

Old 09-18-2013, 08:14 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats cuz! We need to get them together for a shoot ASAP.

Old 09-18-2013, 09:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
Beautiful car. men that picture with the ocean front view........thats a grat place to drive it.

Huge Congratulations.........BTW. that color combo looks much beter than the white and red.......

Old 09-19-2013, 02:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Ritesh
Congrats!! Initial driving impressions? Next track day?;-)
Thank you! What can I say? It is just hardcore... Everything about it is raw, direct, powerful, and precise. I love it. I have noticed a lot of mustangs trying to race me though

Still don't have a track day set, but soon . I definitely want to take it out on the track. You just can't get enough out of it on the streets.

Originally Posted by Axman
Again, congratz, looks great in front of the house!
Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Originally Posted by Sebaflex
the uprights and canards look good!
Thanks!

Old 09-19-2013, 02:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Ara
Congrats cuz! We need to get them together for a shoot ASAP.
Definitely! How about this weekend?

Originally Posted by Enrique
Beautiful car. men that picture with the ocean front view........thats a grat place to drive it.

Huge Congratulations.........BTW. that color combo looks much beter than the white and red.......
Thank you very much! I definitely agree with you about the color combo. You can't top white/black.

Old 09-19-2013, 11:32 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice.

Old 09-20-2013, 08:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice, congrats!! Enjoy the ride.

Old 09-20-2013, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the wonderful acquisition, enjoy it in the best of health mate! =D

Old 09-20-2013, 03:43 PM
ALB
Teamspeed Junior Member
ALB is on a distinguished roadALB is on a distinguished road
that car came from my neck of the woods. i saw it a few times at the dealership and now the previous owner cool guy and babied the hell out of it. Enjoy!!!

Old 09-29-2013, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Marc
Very nice.
Originally Posted by Wheeler
Very nice, congrats!! Enjoy the ride.
Originally Posted by 670-SV
Congrats on the wonderful acquisition, enjoy it in the best of health mate! =D
Originally Posted by ALB
that car came from my neck of the woods. i saw it a few times at the dealership and now the previous owner cool guy and babied the hell out of it. Enjoy!!!
Thank you guys. I appreciate the comments.

Quick Reply: My New GT3RS