Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 Renderings...

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Former Sponsor
HRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud of
GT3 Renderings...

Found the right area for these...Thank you GTCole!

Old 09-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Giant wheels + GT3 = death penalty

First person to 'stance' their 991 GT3 gets this asshole flying to their hometown and kicking them straight in the balls.

Last edited by "The JC"; 09-09-2013 at 05:39 PM.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:40 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by "The JC"

First person to 'stance' their 991 GT3 gets this asshole flying to their hometown and kicking them straight in the balls.
No, ball punch is more appropriate. And a "your Mom says hi" text about five AM.

Last edited by Brobbins016; 09-09-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by "The JC"

I totally agree with you.. Nevertheless the second picture with the black ones is amazingly nice!

Old 09-12-2013, 01:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
I dont belive they are bigger than the standard 20 inch? So you might go and kick somebody at Porsche in the balls

Anyhow, the 991 body is just lovely, and great renderings you done!

Old 09-12-2013, 02:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Wheels question

I didn't understand something. Why these days manufacturers install more and more bigger wheels. I saw recently Audi's quattro concept and it has 20s!! Now we've got Porsche's new GT3, Ferrari's Speciale, BMW's new M6 and the list never ends.. Why is that? Can anyone explain me?

Thank you!

Last edited by St_Ex; 09-12-2013 at 02:58 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah. I got this one covered.
Because people have checks and they write them for the cars and wheels.

The front splitter and aero on the second pic is pretty damn cool. I'm guessing it's not a GT3 or the photoshop missed the wing. Either way, the picture looks good. Driving on the street is another problem.

Last edited by GTCole; 09-12-2013 at 07:46 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by GTCole

The front splitter and aero on the second pic is pretty damn cool. I'm guessing it's not a GT3 or the photoshop missed the wing. Either way, the picture looks good. Driving on the street is another problem.
In a way i agree with you but does the car's set up and geometry (in a way) really affected? Bigger wheels don't help anywhere. It's just an overstatement! Like the Ford Focus RS mk2... 19s??

Jesus! I know a lot of tuners that change them to 18s.

Old 09-12-2013, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I never said it was smart.....

Old 09-12-2013, 02:35 PM
Former Sponsor
HRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Axman
I dont belive they are bigger than the standard 20 inch? So you might go and kick somebody at Porsche in the balls

Anyhow, the 991 body is just lovely, and great renderings you done!
The rendering was drawn with 20" in mind - we're thinking this is how the 991 GT3 will come...

Originally Posted by St_Ex
I didn't understand something. Why these days manufacturers install more and more bigger wheels. I saw recently Audi's quattro concept and it has 20s!! Now we've got Porsche's new GT3, Ferrari's Speciale, BMW's new M6 and the list never ends.. Why is that? Can anyone explain me?

Thank you!
Our theory is because of the increased safety changes many manufacturers have made over the years including structural modifications to the monocoque and a higher seating position, changes in other areas of the car have to compensate - however, this may not be necessarily true for more purpose-oriented vehicles, such as the track-mind GT3.

Originally Posted by GTCole

It's essentially a 911S with a GT3 front bumper - we're working on something a bit more *aggressive*.

Quick Reply: GT3 Renderings...