Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2015 Porsche GT3 RS Comes Into Focus

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
lets hope they give us something different from the norm ,we'll get turbo body, we'll get the 4.0 flicks to the front bumper and the same club sport spec as we have had for the last 14 years! and off the wall colour options!( lets see matt or silk paints) ,they have the chance to design something real radical with the new 991...don't get lazy!

Old 08-25-2013, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
..........interior carbon door panels,stripped out interior and a square bottomed steering wheel,little things that make the rs stand away from the stock gt3! we know it will have more power....most rs drivers will pay the extra to make it feel unique imo. all these little details wouldn't be hard to achieve either.

Old 08-25-2013, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by goldencrust
..........interior carbon door panels,stripped out interior and a square bottomed steering wheel,little things that make the rs stand away from the stock gt3! we know it will have more power....most rs drivers will pay the extra to make it feel unique imo. all these little details wouldn't be hard to achieve either.
No no no please dear god no . Square bottom steering wheels are the worst thing ever .
Please Porsche do not listen to goldencrust ( sorry golden but A wheel should be round ! Nothing worse than a dodgy shaped wheel when you are sliding a car about ) . In a single seater they are necessary but in a drivers road going gt / sports car they are just so naff .

Last edited by wtdoom; 08-25-2013 at 02:57 PM.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
have look at the new cup cars,all good there! the cup cars next year will have flat bottomed steering wheels as do the current supercup cars....i'll run it by ben barker who races in supercup for his opion! appriciate your take wtdoom

Old 08-25-2013, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wtdoom
No no no please dear god no . Square bottom steering wheels are the worst thing ever .
Please Porsche do not listen to goldencrust ( sorry golden but A wheel should be round ! Nothing worse than a dodgy shaped wheel when you are sliding a car about ) . In a single seater they are necessary but in a drivers road going gt / sports car they are just so naff .
Opinion. I'm game.

Old 08-25-2013, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by goldencrust
have look at the new cup cars,all good there! the cup cars next year will have flat bottomed steering wheels as do the current supercup cars....i'll run it by ben barker who races in supercup for his opion! appriciate your take wtdoom
Ive had this discussion for ages , I maintain for a road car ( especially during hooliganism ) a round wheel is best . Supercup and Cup cars shouldnt really be doing that eh ?
Each to their own , but personally Ill shed a tear if that happens . Theres no advantage to the flat bottomed wheel fad in a road car imho.
Perhaps we could get a choice ?

Ill see your Ben Barker and raise you a Sean Edwards opinion

Old 08-25-2013, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
dertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud of
Hey!, Cole... I'm in line for an RS and I'm seriously considering Maritime Blue if I can get it. What are your thoughts? I think it would look great on the 991 body. Just wondering what graphics they might offer.

Thanks.

Old 08-25-2013, 10:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I like the color. Would get it again. Look at my signature. Is that kick ass or what. I actually think Mexico is a better color, but too many people wanted the color. Plus, out of respect to the only GT2 RS as Mexico, I deferred to Maritime. You will like the color. If, and only if, they allow PTS.

Last edited by GTCole; 08-25-2013 at 10:28 PM.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
just want to see something unique to this car!! been driving gt3/rs since the first original 996.....feel we get the same old same old,but I still love them and looking forward to my new 991rs next summer!!

Old 08-27-2013, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
991 GT3RS Testing ?

I know it has the side air intakes ala GT2. But listen to it, sounds just like the GT3, certainly not like a Blown car does.

Not exhaust exit vents on the lower rear bumper either.

Quick Reply: 2015 Porsche GT3 RS Comes Into Focus