Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sabine Schmitz takes on Ron Simons in a Porsche vs Ferrari Green Hell Battle

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 08:17 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Sabine Schmitz takes on Ron Simons in a Porsche vs Ferrari Green Hell Battle

Name:  ringtime.jpg
Views: 1375
Size:  179.2 KB

Sabine Schmitz takes on Ron Simons in a Porsche vs Ferrari Green Hell Battle

'Ring Queen, Sabine Schmitz pitted her modified Porsche 911 GT3 RS against Ron Simons and his Ferrari 458 Italia, for an enthusiastic battle lap around the Green Hell. We won't ruin the outcome for you, but lets just say if you have seven minutes to spare this is a must watch grudge match.

You know you are in for some fun when the verbal smack-down starts from Sabine saying she's up against a "Fiat driven by an old Dutch man."

Enjoy the video below!

Old 06-05-2013, 10:12 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Yum! What a fun video! Thanks for sharing, DJ!

Old 06-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Just finished watching; def. cool. I would love to go for a lap around there with Sabine someday!

Old 06-05-2013, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed's Official Brain Surgeon
brnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond repute
Sabine is amazing

I love when she raced the can around the ring on TG

Old 06-05-2013, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Love to watch her taking the Ring on. Though I thought she prefers BMWs, so why the Porsche?

Old 06-05-2013, 11:30 AM
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
She switched to Porsche a couple years ago. Makes sense to make that switch.

Old 06-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
wow, where have I been these past few years. lol I read somewhere that the BMW taxi ring was coming to a end, but never saw anything come from it. She mentioned that taxing about the ring, so is her driving fans around the ring in a porsche now?

Old 06-05-2013, 11:49 AM
When I went back in 2007...I was planning to ride with her in the E60 M5 but she was off that day unfortunately so I never got a chance to meet her. I believe that she is taking people for rides around in the GT3 now but don't hold me to that though. No idea if the Ring Taxi is coming to an end or not but it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case given the troubles surrounding the Nurburgring.

Old 06-05-2013, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by atomic80
When I went back in 2007...I was planning to ride with her in the E60 M5 but she was off that day unfortunately so I never got a chance to meet her. I believe that she is taking people for rides around in the GT3 now but don't hold me to that though. No idea if the Ring Taxi is coming to an end or not but it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case given the troubles surrounding the Nurburgring.
Up to this date she does!

Old 06-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
driver is almost more important than the car in a race.

Quick Reply: Sabine Schmitz takes on Ron Simons in a Porsche vs Ferrari Green Hell Battle