Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spotted: Blue 991 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enough
Spotted: Blue 991 GT3

Came across these pictures today... looks good!

Here's the link: Autogespot.com - 991GT3Blue

Old 03-14-2013, 01:00 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet! This looks great too!

Old 03-14-2013, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
Crash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished road
Blue looks great so does the grey one showed in the link

Old 03-14-2013, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
Sapphire blue looks nice

Old 03-14-2013, 07:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
These pics are all over the internet. Every Forum. I noted that I see Andreas Preuninger in the 991.2 Guards GT3 on the ride as well.

Old 03-14-2013, 07:59 PM
Banned
MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Im liking the colors! thanks for sharing

Old 03-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
dertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud of
We need to be able to order Black Wheels.

Old 03-15-2013, 08:01 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Chimi-Changa is on a distinguished roadChimi-Changa is on a distinguished road
What is with the Euro Plates and Yellow (US) clear corner markers?? YUK

Last edited by Chimi-Changa; 03-15-2013 at 08:02 AM.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Crabman is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess no one reads the forums any more and just posts ...... On a lighter note I do love that front end of the GT3

Old 03-15-2013, 10:00 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
InvinDT531 is on a distinguished roadInvinDT531 is on a distinguished roadInvinDT531 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GTCole
These pics are all over the internet. Every Forum. I noted that I see Andreas Preuninger in the 991.2 Guards GT3 on the ride as well.
I was wondering if anyone else picked up on him! Looked like a 997.2 to me.. good disguise if not. Wondering why he would've been driving that?

Last edited by InvinDT531; 03-15-2013 at 10:01 AM. Reason: spelling

Quick Reply: Spotted: Blue 991 GT3