Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

US GT3 configurator is up

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
US GT3 configurator is up

You have to access it from "Build your Porsche -> overview of all Porsche Models"

I was able to find all the options I wanted except for Axel lift which I'm told will be available when my allocation is available.
This car is going to be a beast, here are my specs:

Old 03-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Dave(MA)
You have to access it from "Build your Porsche -> overview of all Porsche Models"

I was able to find all the options I wanted except for Axel lift which I'm told will be available when my allocation is available.
This car is going to be a beast, here are my specs:

wow, $15k in options and no ceramic brakes or lift!

Old 03-07-2013, 02:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet; off to build yet another fantasy car!

Old 03-07-2013, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Guards. And ordered.

Old 03-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
Guards. And ordered.
I'm going back and forth Between White and Guards Red, I've got a few months to decide

Old 03-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
misanors4 is on a distinguished roadmisanors4 is on a distinguished road
GT2 bucket seats no option? Mine was 133. Obviously low option, just added premium sound, which still sucks in GT's. PCCB cost has gone up as well.

Old 03-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
rubber_ducky is on a distinguished roadrubber_ducky is on a distinguished roadrubber_ducky is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by misanors4
GT2 bucket seats no option? Mine was 133. Obviously low option, just added premium sound, which still sucks in GT's. PCCB cost has gone up as well.
PCCBs are much larger in size than previous offerings. That explains the bump in price

Old 03-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Just built one for $145k! Now does anyone know how I can earn this money? Thanks.

Old 03-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by GTCole
Guards. And ordered.
Same

Old 03-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
moabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond repute
At this price point, 997 GT3 prices have to drop. A quick Autotrader search shows these prices within $25-20k for a 997 w/ a good chunk of miles.

Quick Reply: US GT3 configurator is up