Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 GT3 rs?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Member
porsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura aboutporsche.fan has a spectacular aura about
Next IAA is in 2015...

Old 01-03-2014, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
sorry my mistake, slip of the mind......I go to every show!

Old 01-12-2014, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Malibu is an unknown quantity at this point
When I was visiting my son during Christmas I picked up a new white 991 Turbo S that I am going to use when I'm in Europe the CEO showed me the list of incoming cars for the dealership and there the 991 GT3 RS showed up on the list with June production 2014. On the other cars you could see if they had manual or PDK but no information on the RS just blank on transmission. I booked that car since I need a track car when I'm there during the summer and will receive information when something new comes up. I'm one of the owners of this dealership (passive) so the information they get I will also get. The only thing the CEO had heard from Porsche was that the RS this time was going to be more hardcore! Let's hope so!

I will keep you updated when I receive more information.

Last edited by Malibu; 01-12-2014 at 02:54 PM.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Malibu
The only thing the CEO had heard from Porsche was that the RS this time was going to be more hardcore! Let's hope so!
Every successive RS owners group always requests the same thing - make it harder core. Let's hope they listen. Sooo much room to shed weight from the current GT3.

Old 01-16-2014, 02:07 PM
WSC
Teamspeed Junior Member
WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Malibu
When I was visiting my son during Christmas I picked up a new white 991 Turbo S that I am going to use when I'm in Europe the CEO showed me the list of incoming cars for the dealership and there the 991 GT3 RS showed up on the list with June production 2014.
If that's true, a June production date suggests a Geneva Motor Show (or somewhere around there) reveal.

I'd say that's awfully soon after the GT3 to bring out the RS, but considering how much Porsche has compressed their old 911 variant release schedule (we've gone from two variants to 16 in about two years), it wouldn't shock me.

Old 01-16-2014, 03:53 PM
mam
Teamspeed Rookie
mam is an unknown quantity at this point
My local OPC says it will be announced at Geneva with Nov. Deliveries

Old 01-16-2014, 10:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
softarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura about
RS

I hear Oct-Nov deliveries

Old 01-17-2014, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
RickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond repute
Plenty of new Porsche's going through cold-weather testing in Sweden as of right now. Just a few days ago, the Cayman GTS and Boxster GTS. Today, someone spotted these:

Source: auto motor & sport

The article clearly states that this is the new 991 GT2, based on its wider fenders and side air-intakes. I think they're wrong. This has to be the new 991 GT3RS. It's got the same front bumper, it's got center-mounted exhaust pipes, and one of the prototypes has the typical RS wing. I've also heard rumours that the RS would be getting the Turbo widebody, with side air-intakes. That said, I'm sure we will be seeing the new RS at Geneva this spring.

Old 01-17-2014, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
id say that's the new rs, the 991 rsr has vents in the arches and they will use the wide turbo body . when ive seen my gt3's launch at Geneva the uk cars normally turn up just after le man in the middle of june that's happened twice now over the years! I hope there not the wheels......guess they will be gt3 wheels in a colour or in black. love the big wing.as previously mentioned weve always wanted a full blown rs totally stripped out lets hope they listen to there customer base this time round

Old 01-17-2014, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
As I see,there is 3 different rear wings.The last picture,the car in center,RSR type wing looks good!