Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 GT3 rs?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2014, 06:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
The rear spoiler is coming from Le Mans!!

Old 01-18-2014, 07:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Looks promising. Also looks like it has paddles, but I guess what else was to be expected? They're not gonna let the RS be slower than the regular car.

Old 01-18-2014, 09:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Carrera
Also looks like it has paddles, but I guess what else was to be expected? They're not gonna let the RS be slower than the regular car.
dont make me cry..

maybe they are testing both?( gt2 & gt3 rs) i dont see why the would use the turbo side intakes on a RS(would love to see the wider body kit from a turbo but please no side air intakes, with that being said i cant freakkin wait any longer.

Old 01-18-2014, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree that RSR wing looks phenomenal on the car, really hope they produce the car with that. Exciting prospects!

I will say the price of these cars are quickly catching up to their prowess, the day of "bargain" supercars may be past, but I guess at the end of the day you're gonna get what you pay for, no doubt these cars have always been worth a premium

Old 01-18-2014, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I totally agree, ive just provisionally speced an order for the new Lamborghini huracan when out latter this year and all the options they offer, you pretty much need to complement a car of that stature which push's the price well north! wev'e heard rumors in the uk the stock 991 gt3 was under priced at 100k compared to the standard 991......were thinking the 991 rs will be around 120/125k in pounds plus the normal 10 grand of extra options bringing it in at 135k. still a bargain with what else is out there,with the economy on the turn prices will only go one way!

Old 01-19-2014, 09:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
Great Pics from Sweden! Thanks

Old 01-20-2014, 09:34 AM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Like the large wing. Not a fan of the wheels.

Old 01-20-2014, 09:42 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
alpine is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by nizer
.. Not a fan of the wheels.
Unless you plan to get snow tires for your RS, you won't have get those wheels.

Old 01-21-2014, 07:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
GT3RS is on a distinguished roadGT3RS is on a distinguished road
I don't think we are very far away from having some official information on the 991RS. Anyone here know if they are going to increase displacement, I am skeptical about how extreme it will be, but do hope that the car is a worthy successor to the 997.2.

Old 01-21-2014, 07:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Regarding the seats; in the UK the comfort seems to get the 991 sport seats as usual, but you can spec the car with 997 GT2 folding buckets (not in the US though).

Can you spec a full on Clubsport yet? Is this maybe because they are going to use the 918 seats for that?

We saw the 918 seat is the prototype the Sir Harris drove several months ago, so possibly the 918 seats will be offered. Hopefully they will offer this alternative in the US if available ROW.

Anyone have any info on this?