Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 GT3 rs?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2015, 10:51 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by goldencrust
I'm torn between the 2, we have a uv car at the dealership today in the good old grey sky of the uk it does look a bit dead, they have just upped the options on the interior as well, I think they've realised the match of belts etc has been poor at this level! if I go for the uv it will be

uv paint
black rims
black struts
black rs sticker to rear
black led's
blavk leather with racing yellow stitching
racing yellow belts and door loops
ceramics
nav
phone
personal fllor mats with racing yellow edge
alcantara sun visors

pretty much job done!!
Sounds pretty perfect to me!! Better choice than white...

Old 10-29-2015, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
dertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CH.
Sounds pretty perfect to me!! Better choice than white...
I took delivery of a UV car a few weeks ago with black wheels and ceramics. I love it.
The grey struts and rear logo look pretty good and I'm actually glad. I didn't try to get black.
Black led headlights are a must. I did some painted interior parts and leather. No silver-grey seats for me. White gauges look outstanding. Good luck with the build!!

Old 10-29-2015, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
hi mate, can post some pics please, I like the white dials, if I go white deff having them, like to see how they look with the uv, I'm going with pretty much what the new yellow gt4 looks like in the cabin with the yellow stitching,does the paint smear at all as it looks as though it could be as hard to keep as black??

Old 10-29-2015, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
did you stick with the standard silver stiching?

Old 10-29-2015, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
cheers dave, i think theres been a backlash from customers due to the 918 customers getting the 1st pickings of the rs and Porsche gb have done the decent thing and have helped out loyal customers to get a car.

Old 10-29-2015, 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by goldencrust
cheers dave, i think theres been a backlash from customers due to the 918 customers getting the 1st pickings of the rs and Porsche gb have done the decent thing and have helped out loyal customers to get a car.
Agreed but still a definite shortage. Only one came to my local dealer.

Old 10-30-2015, 07:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
really, I'm not sure how many the uk is getting in total, there was talk of 150, we always have a few as the rs is strong at our opc