Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

One-off Zagato Porsche Carrera GT exhaust sound!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 06:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really nice
Arrow One-off Zagato Porsche Carrera GT exhaust sound!

This is one of a kind Porsche Carrera GT by Zagato.
In this video you can see the unique features of the exteriors and also you can hear the beautiful exhaust note with some revs and driving scenes!

Old 02-25-2013, 07:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ecnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura about
Pics:

Name:  z2.jpg
Views: 946
Size:  149.0 KB

Name:  z1.jpg
Views: 1061
Size:  151.9 KB

Name:  z3.jpg
Views: 870
Size:  108.7 KB

Name:  z4.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  162.7 KB

Old 02-25-2013, 10:45 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Edit the post for you, please just load them here next time instead of those annoying host pop type sites.

Old 02-25-2013, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks wierd

Old 02-25-2013, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
supertomcat is an unknown quantity at this point
its not that bad but i like the original better, im sure there going to be others that disagree with me though

Old 02-25-2013, 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
A very clean take on the cgt

Old 02-25-2013, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
driving a CGT in slushy snowy weather takes serious balls

Old 02-25-2013, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
One of the easiest cars to ruin but Zagato did a great job! Love the subtle differences and that the side profile looks like a GT1.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:42 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Plumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enough
I was gonna make the whole why mess with perfection argument, but I like the fact that, unlike some others, they respected the car enough to make only a very subtle change. I think it looks nice but I also prefer the original..

Old 02-26-2013, 10:05 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
I have too agree, I think the original looks better. It was tastefully done, just not to my liking.

Quick Reply: One-off Zagato Porsche Carrera GT exhaust sound!