Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT cars losing their soul

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Justin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished road
CGT is perfect stock.

Old 12-31-2012, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
I've read that the 918 is now (for customer rides, I imagine) limited to 6k RPM and that the production version will go up to 9k RPM. I think it probably sounds awesome now and, as it was previously stated in this thread they said sound is not yet definitive. I bet this car will have one hell of an exhaust note, I think it will not dissapoint.

Here's the article I read this from: What It's Like To Race In Porsche's $845,000 Hybrid Hypercar

Old 01-01-2013, 01:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by patrick95
This video is promising! Model on video is probably limited to 6000 rpm. Just try to imagine what we will see with 9000 rpm engine + electric bump. IMO people are not aware what this beast will be capable of!

Old 01-01-2013, 01:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Milanno
This video is promising! Model on video is probably limited to 6000 rpm. Just try to imagine what we will see with 9000 rpm engine + electric bump. IMO people are not aware what this beast will be capable of!
I absolutely agree. To me, this car is being severely underestimated. And yes, in the article I just posted the guy who wrote it and had a ride said it was limited to 6000 RPM!

Old 01-08-2013, 11:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The problem with the 918 is the price. Zonda F's can be had for 20-30% more...

Porsche's never had souls to begin with, I don't get what the fuss is about? I mean Hitler had design inputs....

Old 01-09-2013, 08:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
suhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Ramius

Porsche's never had souls to begin with, I don't get what the fuss is about? I mean Hitler had design inputs....
I think you are very very wrong.

Old 01-10-2013, 03:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
i think hes very very very wrong

Old 01-10-2013, 06:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Off the wall comment

Old 01-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
Off the wall comment
Beyond.

Old 01-12-2013, 01:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
unacceptable!