Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

If a white 4.0 doesn't have enough style for you...

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
For Dallas' sake, I hope this is a car that was bought from another market...and not one from here. But given the colors, I wouldn't put it past being from one of the Cowboys or Mavericks players.

And here I was thinking the only people that could get their hands on a 4.0 (at least initial sales) were owners with deep Porsche history and dealer relationships.

I thought it might have been in a previous thread, but hadn't seen it anywhere. I was planning on heading over to Boardwalk to check out another car, so might have to see this thing for myself. I'm somewhat surprised that the dealer hasn't already removed the wrap. Seems more sellable in stock colors.

Old 11-30-2012, 08:15 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Nope

Old 11-30-2012, 08:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
stephan2 is on a distinguished roadstephan2 is on a distinguished roadstephan2 is on a distinguished roadstephan2 is on a distinguished road
understatement

Old 11-30-2012, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by "The JC"
****ing Dallas
LOL. Good one. But we don't like the car either. Makes me want to take a Houston.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:11 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-30-2012, 02:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
it's just wrap. buy it and yank it off. presto white all is right 4.0

Old 12-01-2012, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to all
big no no to chrome wrap it, but id still drive it!! the sheer excitement of driving a machine of that nature would make me not mind a pink wrap let alone chrome.

Old 12-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
LOL. Good one. But we don't like the car either. Makes me want to take a Houston.
I was wondering how long it was going to take for someone from DFW to take offense to that. Had some Indian food last night that isn't sitting well. Going to drop a major Oklahoma!

Old 12-02-2012, 07:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Haha. I wasn't offended. It was in fun. That was spot on with the Oklahoma comment. Arkansas is next.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enough
Hurts my eyes

Quick Reply: If a white 4.0 doesn't have enough style for you...