Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CONGRATS to Nuge Design on his new GT3....PICS!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 11:29 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the purchase Nuge Design !! Huge fan of the Basalt Black. Any modifications plans yet ? I would also consider a LED Interior Lighting Kit if you haven't already. Enjoy and keep us posted

Old 11-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Nuge Design
Thanks again, Geoff. Pretty cool way to wrap up the transaction by having that rig pull up in front of my house. The car is unreal. Absolute blast to drive... literally.
Hi Nuge,

Congrats also from my side. Very nice colour..yes the 997 GT3 3.8 is a very nice car.

A GT2 is also a blast to drive..but the Gt3 is more "alive".

This is keeper, dont sell it anymore.

all the best

Old 11-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Nuge Design is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=ECS Tuning - Porsche;1403195]Congrats on the purchase Nuge Design !! Huge fan of the Basalt Black. Any modifications plans yet ? I would also consider a LED Interior Lighting Kit if you haven't already. Enjoy and keep us posted

I had no idea you guys were in Ohio. Indy here. I have a garage full of e92 M3 parts to sell. Once done with that, I could be on the lookout for goods.

Old 11-29-2012, 07:17 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
Hi Nuge,

Congrats also from my side. Very nice colour..yes the 997 GT3 3.8 is a very nice car.

A GT2 is also a blast to drive..but the Gt3 is more "alive".

This is keeper, dont sell it anymore.

all the best
Thanks. I've not driven the GT2, but I see how that could be closer to a literal blast. Lot of juice behind that machine. Take care.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Black beauty..!

Old 12-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
I had no idea you guys were in Ohio. Indy here. I have a garage full of e92 M3 parts to sell. Once done with that, I could be on the lookout for goods.
Yup, just west of Akron, feel free to PM us with any questions. Good luck selling your E93 M3 parts, I'm sure they won't last long.

Old 12-19-2012, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
Beautiful.

Congrates and nice work Geoff!

Old 12-19-2012, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!

Old 12-20-2012, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
looks good!

Gz!

Old 12-20-2012, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Bullitt44
Beautiful.

Congrates and nice work Geoff!
Thanks all for the comments. I think yesterday was the last ride of the season. Snow is coming...

Bullitt, I think Jeff had the easy end of this deal! He may not agree with that statement if asked though...

Quick Reply: CONGRATS to Nuge Design on his new GT3....PICS!!