Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New to the Teamspeed Board

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 02:41 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
GTRR is an unknown quantity at this point
New to the Teamspeed Board

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie to this board, but have been on other boards for the better part of a year. Over a year ago, I bought an 06 C2 completely stock and modified it. I finally got fed up with the money going into making it "look" like a GT3! I sold it in October and bought this 08 GT3 with PCCBs stock.

With the help of my friends at GMG, we did a Stage 1 WC Modification with Monoblock 130R wheels, an RSR Roll Bar, and RSR Center Delete Exhaust. I now use the car to market GMG products and other goodies on the weekend car show/meet and track circuits.

Meet "The Flash," as we have named him.....Red Wheels, Yellow Calipers, and FAST....what else could you possibly name this GT3?

Here's my original pic post...
https://teamspeed.com/forums/gt/1461...ad-go-657.html

Attached Images        

Last edited by GTRR; 11-20-2012 at 02:54 AM.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
nicely done.

I just dislike the red wheels