Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 GT3RS Recall??

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
2010 GT3RS Recall??

I just received a call from my dealer that there is a recall on my 2010 GT3RS. Has anyone else got this notice recently and what would it be? I asked the person that scheduled the appointment for me but they didn't have any details on what the recall was about.

TIA

Old 10-13-2012, 03:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
centerlocks

Old 10-13-2012, 05:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
They want you to trade it in on a new car. The MANUAL GT3 market is strong. They want it back.

Old 10-13-2012, 07:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Something to do with the flap in the exhaust I believe.

Old 10-13-2012, 05:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by GTCole
They want you to trade it in on a new car. The MANUAL GT3 market is strong. They want it back.
Hi GT Cole,

Although Im not living in the US I observed the following by checking porsche.usa recently. A few months ago 3.8 GT3s were going for 90K..roughly..now I see that they are all more or less back to 100 ..some even above..

Have people realised that the new Porsches offer less driving thrill or what? Keep on buying the GT3 and GT2 guys..they are faboulous cars..

Old 10-13-2012, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i just found out it's the clutch actuator....anyone else have this recall on there 997.2RS?

Old 10-13-2012, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
it's a recall for the all 997 with manual transmission across the line. new updated version actuator takes 5 mins to switch. no biggy.

Old 10-13-2012, 08:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by 20C4S
it's a recall for the all 997 with manual transmission across the line. new updated version actuator takes 5 mins to switch. no biggy.
Thanks AW, gonna stop by on Saturday to get it fixed. Will you be at the shop on Saturday so I can drop off the car to your place to start working on it?

Old 10-14-2012, 04:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
Hi GT Cole,

Although Im not living in the US I observed the following by checking porsche.usa recently. A few months ago 3.8 GT3s were going for 90K..roughly..now I see that they are all more or less back to 100 ..some even above..

Have people realised that the new Porsches offer less driving thrill or what? Keep on buying the GT3 and GT2 guys..they are faboulous cars..
because it is 99% sure that the new GT3s will be PDK only. Everyones grabbing a Manual GT3 while they can.

Old 10-15-2012, 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Had the clutch recall mentioned today by OPc. It's not serious, ill get it sorted when I'm next in.