Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[VIDEO] Chris Harris rides shotgun in the Porsche 918!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
[VIDEO] Chris Harris rides shotgun in the Porsche 918!

my prayers have been answered. i hope you guys enjoy this as much as i did.

Old 10-02-2012, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
really starting to dig this car. I am just not a hybrid fan, but this might be a game changer.

The fact you can buy historic livery car is awesome, I saw it in the brochure!!

Looking forward to the release of this car!

Old 10-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

All 4,83$ of it.

I think I just changed my mind about the car, going from full electric to crossplane engine screaming was incredible.

Last edited by Zorro; 10-02-2012 at 04:33 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond repute
I am ready for race mode...VROOOOOOM

Old 10-02-2012, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
jpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished road
Want one!

Old 10-02-2012, 05:26 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Im convinced, hell i wouldn't mind driving around sneaking up on bitches with zero fuel burn..and then when needed ( which is rarely around town) just unleash that V8..and the way it unleashes..my god!!!

Old 10-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jblack4083 is an unknown quantity at this point
This car is so convincing. I dont understand all the hate for it.

The switch from E-Drive to Sport Hybrid was mind-blowing and I wasn't even sitting inside the car. I hear that the exhaust hasn't been tuned yet but I already like the exhaust the way it is.

Old 10-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Artist
Im convinced, hell i wouldn't mind driving around sneaking up on bitches with zero fuel burn..and then when needed ( which is rarely around town) just unleash that V8..and the way it unleashes..my god!!!
haha exactly. this technology is amazing. beautiful car too. i always loved how it looked but i wasnt sure how i would like the hybrid aspect. the overall package could not have been better in my opinion.

Old 10-02-2012, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Sub'd to watch later.

I don't understand why people are so up in arms over a hybrid sports car. After all Porsche is working on it, so it's not like it's Toyota trying to make a Prius Sport lol. I don't car if the car runs on baby seal tears (I have no special attachment to fossil fuels) as long as Porsche delivers that's all that matters. I can't wait for the day this tech. becomes mainstream and is available in "affordable cars"

Old 10-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I like the hybrid aspect a little more after this video. My initial thoughts are the same though, and apparently shared by Chris Harris, in that I can't stop thinking how incredible it would be with all the hybrid tech removed.

Quick Reply: [VIDEO] Chris Harris rides shotgun in the Porsche 918!